ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Take the Commuter Challenge! β€ŒπŸš²β€Œ

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

It's the time! Here comes the brand new Community challenge! :dynatrace:

The "Commuter" badgeThe "Commuter" badge

Even if we don't think about it deeply, every day we're making a choice to effectively commute. Some of us take the bus, some go by train, others prefer a bike or scooter, many stick with a car or even their own feet πŸ‘£

Here in Dynatrace, we pay huge attention to the way how we commute in our daily routine, having the EcoMode program. It rewards Dynatracers who use everything but the car or get to work by public transport πŸš„ Shout out to Alexander Sommer, who no matter of rain, sun, cold or heat is strongly committed to the bike as his daily mean of transportation to work.

And you? Tell us how you commute on your daily basis, no matter if it is a bike, car, scooter, public transport or your own feet. What do you use the most frequently? Every answer gives you 100 bonus points and a dedicated "Commuter" badge. Additionally! For every submission we plant a flower in our office πŸ˜‰

Can't wait for your answers! Feel free to respond any way you prefer! πŸ˜Š

72 REPLIES 72

naveenaggarwal
Frequent Guest

I am working remotely since last 4 years mostly. Now started a 1 day office in a month and I use my electric vehicle for same and make sure to Pool it with 2 more work mates. 

dcarballo
Participant

My journey to work:
Car
Cableway
Walking

IMG_20240130_080726.jpg

Dynatrace apprentice

PacoPorro
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

I currently use shared bicycles in my city.
I love to forget about thieves.
PacoPorro_0-1708505688531.png

Featured Posts