cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has customPullSecret field in apiVersion dynatrace.com/v1beta1 changed?

sivart_89
Advisor

Command kubectl apply -f dynakube.yaml used to work but now I am getting the error below. Has the schema for this apiVersion changed to use a different field name for custom pull secrets?

error: error validating "dynakube.yaml": error validating data: ValidationError(DynaKube.spec): unknown field "customPullSecret" in com.dynatrace.v1beta1.DynaKube.spec; if you choose to ignore these errors, turn validation off with --validate=false

Here is the first part of the manifest I am using for the DynaKube. We are on kubernetes version 1.21.14 which yes I am aware is very outdated 🙂

apiVersion: dynatrace.com/v1beta1
kind: DynaKube
metadata:
  name: <name>
  namespace: dynatrace
  annotations:
    feature.dynatrace.com/oneagent-privileged: "true"
spec:

2 REPLIES 2

PacoPorro
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

According with the documentation you should use operator v0.6.0, check if you're trying to use a newer operator.

https://docs.dynatrace.com/docs/shortlink/support-model-k8s-ocp

Based off the k8s version we are on and the doc, we should be on operator v.0.12.1. I upgraded to that version and see no issues. Not sure if using a different operator version explains why i don't see the issue since it is using the same apiVersion (dynatrace.com/v1beta1), but maybe there are some other internal checks somewhere / somehow.

Featured Posts