cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Explorer - Advance mode - DQL

yuval1983
Guide

Hello everyone

Is it possible to do the following? I would like to see, in the same line, the errors of 5XX and 4xx but in the same line. It is in relation with these metrics:

yuval1983_1-1690896705186.png

yuval1983_0-1690896000922.png

Is it possible to add in advanced mode? Maybe and so that they display data in the same line.

Is it possible to do it using DQL?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

rastislav_danis
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

What's your expectation ? You need to add both rates into single value as average ? Then you can simple do ((builtin:service.errors.fivexx.rate:...)+(builtin:service.errors.fourxx.rate:...))/2, where ... are your filters.

Alanata a.s.

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

I do not understand your requirement totally, but if you change visualition to table, you will have service name, 4xx and 5xx in one row:

AntonPineiro_0-1690897879160.png

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

I want to add an additional dimension to the "split by" in the metric builder, that in addition to the KeyRequest there will bee a display of count of 2xx/4xx/5xx per request. so it will look like this (taken from the services page)

yuval1983_0-1690969090679.png

Hi,

If I understand you correctly. Those cannot be added in a single row without Grail and DQL.

Best regards

How can I generate these details within DQL.

Hi,

I have just edited your original message adding DQL, and move it to DQL section.

I hope someone can provide an answer about it.

Best regards

Featured Posts