The list below and the comments stay even though they wont be addressed anymore for the AJAX Edition but will be considered for Dynatrace Application Monitoring and User Experience Management.
- Support for Firefox - DONE!
- AJAX Memory diagnostics (Browser, DOM)
- Automated regression reporting DONE! - In Premium
Following is a list of all additional wishes that came in on this page over the last couple of weeks
- Support for Chrome
- Support for IE Web Browser Control
- Save Filter Settings on Views
- Memory Diagnostics -> Analyze Memory and DOM Leaks
- Stop Recording Option - DONE!
- Support for Automation -> automatically extract information from a recorded session - DONE! - In Premium
- Support for HAR File Format - DONE!
- Support for showslow.com - DONE!
- Additional Page Timing Metrics, e.g.: Time to First Render, Time to DOM Ready, ... - DONE!
You are invited to comment on the proposed features and explain why they are important to you. To do so, simply log in and use the comment function below. We will take your votes and comments for future planning into consideration.