In the Dynatrace Classic Portal, you can create node groups in order to apply the same set of nodes to multiple tests. These node groups or "quick picks" can be defined to represent certain geographies, certain providers, or any other criteria.
To apply Quick Pick node groups to tests:
- Go to the Admin tab.
- Select the View Node Manager link.
- Click the Multi-Edit Node Configuration link.
- Select the tests to modify, move them to the right-hand field, and click Submit.
- Select the Locate button of any of the quick-pick node groups to highlight all nodes within the quick-pick.
- Move the highlighted nodes over to the right-hand field and click Submit.