- Current Overall Ranking – A cumulative ranking based on the sum of rankings scores for each test in each sub ranking.
- Last Overall Ranking – The overall ranking from the previous reporting period.
Sub Rankings are cumulative rankings based on the sum of response time, availability, and consistency rankings. The source of data for each sub rankings is:
- Mobile – Home page tests made from a network of Mobile locations over a variety of carriers.
- Last Mile – Home page tests made from collections of real users’ PCs.
- Transaction – Industry-specific business processes run from a variety of browsers and machine combinations in locations close to the Internet backbone.
- Web – Home page tests run from a variety of browsers and machine combinations in locations close to the Internet backbone.