Clicking Add/Edit Last Mile Tests from the My Settings page of the Dynatrace Classic Portal (GPN) displays the Add/Edit Tests and Orders page. The All Last Mile Tests and Orders box on this page displays only the Single and Batch Order tests, not all of the tests that have been added to the Classic Portal.
This is because both of the following actions must be taken when configuring a new Last Mile test:
- Create the Last Mile test.
- Assign the test to a single or batch order.
If only the first step is completed, the test is added to the Dynatrace Classic Portal, but will not appear in the list on the Add/Edit Tests and Orders page.
The most likely cause of the "Monitor with description already exists" error is that the new test you are uploading exists in the Dynatrace Classic Portal but is not visible because it is not part of a single or batch order.
To add a test in the Dynatrace Classic Portal that is not visible on the Add/Edit Tests and Orders page to a Batch Order:
- Click Create a new Last Mile Batch Order using existing tests. The Create a new Last Mile Batch Order page appears.
- Type a name for the batch order in the Name field. The name of the batch order can be the same as the test name as long as no other order is using that name.
- If needed, define an expiration date.
- Select the test(s) to include in the batch order from the Select Tests box and click the right arrow to move it to the Selected Tests box. Note that the test that was not visible on the Add/Edit Tests and Orders page should be visible here.
- Define the frequency and peer populations for the test.
- Click Submit.