To generate a chart that displays the object errors for a Backbone test which do not impact the test availability, follow these steps:
1. In the Dynatrace Classic Portal, click the Performance Tests tab.
2. Select the test with the error from the All transactions box and click right arrow to move it to the Selected transactions box.
3. Configure the chart as desired and click Create Chart.
4. Next to Avg Response Time (sec) and Availability (%) look under Details for a red square with 4 Xs in it.
5. Click on this icon to generate an Object Errors chart. This will show you the object errors that occurred on that test during the time charted.