The End-to-End report provides a concise view into the performance history for each selected test. It includes:
- Response Time trend chart. If the reporting time frame is Yesterday, this is an hourly trend chart. Other time frames have a daily trend chart.
- Historical average Response Times for past 7, 14, and 31 days.
- Response Time (average, maximum, and minimum) for the time frame selected.
- Number of total Tests, broken out by success and failure, with average Availability.
- Number of total Steps, broken out by success and failure, with average Availability.
There is no limit to the number of tests you can include in an End-to-End report. All test types are supported, including Benchmark tests.
To view a sample End-to-End report, see Reports in the documentation. For more information, see Creating Reports.