You can display any Interactive Chart in many different ways. You can export chart data in Comma Separated Value (CSV) or XLS format. To display a chart based on a daily timeframe:
- In the Dynatrace Portal, display the Interactive Chart. For details, see Interactive Charts in the documentation.
- The default time range is Last 24 Hours. To change the time range, click Last 24 Hours and selected the desired value from the list. The "daily" options are:
- Last 24 Hours – From yesterday through the current time.
- Today – From midnight through the current time.
- Yesterday – The 24-hour period of the previous day.
- The chart is updated automatically for the new time range. Note that the x-axis displays the time for Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), not your local time zone.
To export the chart data:
- Click Action above the top right corner of the chart, select Export, then select the format (CSV or XLS).
- In the Save As dialog box, navigate to the directory where you want to save the file, and click Save.