HTTP Error Codes:
0 - Server Error
- The agent could not connect to the server or the server was unavailable.
300 - Multiple Choices
- The requested resource corresponds to multiple representations, each with its own specific location, and agent-driven negotiation information is being provided so that the user can select a preference and redirect its request to that location.
301 - Moved Permanently
- The requested resource has been assigned to a new permanent URL.
302 - Moved Temporarily
- The requested resource resides temporarily under a different URL. Clients should continue to use the URL since the redirection may vary.
303 - See Other
- The response to the request can be found under a different URL. The new URL is not a substitute reference for the originally requested resource.
304 - Not Modified
- If the client has performed a conditional GET request and access is allowed, but the document has not been modified.
305 - Use Proxy
- The requested resource must be accessed through the proxy given by the location field.
400 - Bad Request
- The request is not understood by the server due to an incorrect syntax.
401 - Unauthorized
- User authentication is required.
402 - Payment Required
- This code is reserved for future use.
403 - Forbidden
- The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.
404 - Page Not Found
- The server has not found the URL requested.
405 - Method Not Allowed
- The method specified in the Request-Line is not allowed for the resource identified by the Request-URL.
406 - Not Acceptable
- The server is not sending a response that the requestor is willing to accept.
407 - Proxy Authentication Required
- The client must authenticate itself with the proxy (similar to Unauthorized).
408 - Request Timed Out
- The client did not produce a request within the time that the server was prepared to wait.
409 - Conflict
- The request was not complete due to a conflict with the current state of resources.
410 - Gone
- The requested resource is no longer available at the server and no forwarding address is known (similar to 404, but 410 is permanent).
411 - Length Required
- The server refuses to accept the request without a defined content-length.
412 - Precondition Failed
- The precondition given in one or more of the request-header fields evaluated to false when it was tested on the server.
413 - Request Entity Too Large
- The server is refusing to process a request because the request entity is larger than the server is willing or able to process.
414 - Request-URL Too Long
- The request entity is larger than the server is willing or able to interpret.
415 - Unsupported Media Type
- The server is refusing to service the request because the entity of the request is in a format not supported by the requested resource for the requested method.
416 - Requested Range Not Satisfiable
- The request included a Range request-header field, and not any of the range-specifier values in this field overlap the current extent of the selected resource, and also the request did not include an If-Range request-header field.
417 - Expectation Failed
- The expectation given in the Expect request-header could not be fulfilled by the server.
500 - Server Error
- The client's Web server is incapable of performing the request.
501 - Not Implemented
- The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.
502 - Bad Gateway
- The server received an invalid response from the upstream server that it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request.
503 - Out of Resources
- The server is unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.
504 - Gateway Timeout
- The server did not receive a response in time from the upstream server specified by the URL.
505 - HTTP Version Not Supported
- The server does not support the HTTP protocol version that was used in the request message.
Other Error Codes
10001 - Server Response Missing Status
- The response received does not match the HTTP standard. All HTTP responses are expected to have a line in the header or body, in the following format: HTTP/(version return code) This will happen randomly on an object. Confirmation that the object downloaded in the browser is received if the number of bytes downloaded is greater than 0.
- Sample status lines:
- HTTP/1.1 200
- HTTP/1.0 302
- HTTP/1.1 404
- If this status line is missing from the HTTP response, it will be reported in Gomez Networks as: 10001 - Server Response Missing Status Line.
10052 - Network Reset
- The TCP connection was reset as the network connection was lost by the Agent.
10053 - Socket Connection Aborted
- The Agent connection to the Web server was reset by the local system. This usually occurs when the Agent does not receive an appropriate response to an attempt to close an open TCP connection.
10054 - Socket Connection Reset
- A TCP connection that was successfully opened has been reset by the remote end. This error may be caused by a server reboot or by a server process being restarted.
10060 - Socket Connection Timeout
- The Agents attempt to open a new TCP connection to the remote server timed out. The timeout value is set by the Agents operating system, and occurs 21 seconds after the attempt to open the connection began. This can occur due to high levels of packet loss on the network path between the Agent and the remote server or because the number of incoming connection requests exceeds the servers current capacity.
* 10061 - Connection Refused
- The remote server has refused the attempt by the Agent to open a TCP connection.
11005 - Connection Time Out
- The Agents attempted to open a new connection and an ICMP message was returned from some point on the network path indicating that the port being connected to was unavailable through the known network path.
12000 - Socket Receive Timeout
- The connection has been dropped by the Agent as no response has been received from the remote server on a TCP connection that is already established. By default, this timeout occurs at 60 seconds.
12004 - Invalid URL
- The URL that is about to be requested is not constructed in a valid format. Examples of this include: URLs containing spaces or other illegal characters.
12013 - DNS Lookup Failure
- The attempt to resolve the host name into an IP address failed.
14001 - Byte Limit Exceeded
- The attempt to download a page or object was blocked because the reported size of the object was greater than the current limit. (The default byte limits are 10 MB per page and 2 MB per object.)
* 15001 - User Script Failure
* 19999 - Unknown Connection
- The connection failed for an unknown reason.
* 30002 - Excessive Number of Redirects
- Object request had more than 15 redirects.
* 30005 - Unsupported SSL Version
- The Browser Agent does not support the version of SSL that was used.
* 30500 - Content Match Test Failed
- The content match condition defined for this page or object was not met. This is usually due to the appearance of an error page or a site change.
* 31000 - Time Out Exceeded
- The transaction failed because the end to end response time of the transaction exceeded the current limits.
* 31001 - Hard Timeout
- The transaction failed because an object exceeded the hard deadline of 180 seconds. Applies to Browser Agent transactions only.
* 31002 - Page Soft Timeout
- The transaction failed because a page took longer to download than the page soft deadline. The soft deadline value is 60 seconds per page. Applies to Browser Agent transactions only.
* 31003 - Page Hard Timeout
- The transaction failed because a page took longer to download than the page hard deadline of 180 seconds. Applies to Browser Agent transactions only.
* 31004 - Wait for page complete timeout
- The attempt to load a page completely timed out. The default value is 60 seconds, however this value can be modified for a script in the Gomez Recorder. Applies to Browser Agent transactions only.
* 31005 - Network wait timeout
- All network requests did not complete in 60 seconds. By default, the Agent waits 60 seconds, however this value can be modified for a script in the Gomez Recorder. Applies to Browser Agent transactions only.
* 31006 - Wait for validate timeout
- The attempt to validate that the specified text was present timed out. By default, the Agent waits 30 seconds, however this value can be modified for a script in the Gomez Recorder. Applies to Browser Agent transactions only.
* 31007 - Wait for event timeout
- The transaction failed because a specific client-side event did not complete. By default, the Agent waits 60 seconds, however this value can be modified for a script in the Gomez Recorder. Applies to Browser Agent transactions only.
* Indicates Error is applicable to Transaction Tests Only