If you consistently create a certain chart or graph, you can save it in the Portal so that you can quickly reference it without having to reconfigure the chart.
Dynatrace Portal - Interactive Charts
- On the Interactive Charts page, click Save in the top right corner above the chart.
- In the Save Chart dialog box, give the chart a name.
- Optionally, select Share with all users in my account. If this option is not selected, the saved chart will be private, viewable only by you.
- Click Submit to save the chart.
Saved charts are listed on the Create Charts page. To view a saved chart, click the chart name in the View and Manage Charts table. Through the Action menu for a chart in the table, you can View the chart, make a copy of the chart (Save As), Share the chart, and Delete the chart.
Dynatrace Portal - My Dashboards
In My Dashboards, you can create custom chart tiles for any combination of tests and measures (metrics). These charts persist until you change the tile or remove it from the dashboard. For details, see Custom Dashboard Tiles.
Dynatrace Classic Portal - One View
To save a chart in the Dynatrace Classic Portal:
- Click the save icon above the chart to display the Save Chart page.
- Enter a name for the chart, and configure other details as needed.
- Click Save Chart.
When the chart is saved, the Saved Charts page appears. This page is available through Performance Tests > Saved Charts. On this page, you can display the chart by clicking the chart title; edit the chart; and delete the chart.
To add a chart to the One Chart view:
- Click One View > One Chart.
- Search for the test(s) to chart. In the search results window, select the test(s) and click Chart.
- Click the save (folder) icon at the top right.
- Enter a name for the chart and click Save Chart.
The chart is added to the One Chart page. You can view the chart by clicking the chart name, or delete the chart.
To list a chart in the One View tab:
Note: While any saved chart can be added to the One View page as a text link, only saved charts containing 24 hours or less of Backbone test data can be displayed as thumbnails. A maximum of two saved chart thumbnails can be displayed on the Start Page. Adding a thumbnail to your One View page may result in a longer load time for the page.
Select One View.
Click the Customize link at the top of the page.
In the Saved Charts row, select Yes for the Display on Start Page.
Click Edit Settings in the Saved Charts row.
Select the saved chart(s) you want to display as thumbnails from the All eligible saved charts box and click the right arrow to move it to the Selected charts box.
Select the saved charts you want to display as text links from the All saved charts field and click the right arrow to move it to the selected charts box.
If necessary, arrange the order of the columns on your Start Page by selecting an item and using the arrow buttons to place it in the location you want.