For one-time events, you can disable alerts globally.
In the Dynatrace Portal:
- Select Setup Tests > Alerts.
- On the Alert Configuration tab of the Alerts page, click Edit account-wide alerts.
- Select Disable Alerts, then click Update.
- Select Administration > Account Details.
- In the Account Details page, select Account Settings.
- Click the edit icon next to the Alerts section heading.
- In the Alerts popup window, set the global alert controls to Off.
In the Dynatrace Classic Portal:
- Select the Admin tab to display the My Settings page.
- In the Account Management section, select View/Edit Preferences and Test Defaults.
- In the Preferences and Test Defaults screen, under Alerts: Master Controls, select Account-wide Alerts Control and Alerts Activation by Test Type, then click Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Disable or enable the appropriate global alert controls as necessary, then click Submit.
Remember to re-enable alerts as soon as the planned maintenance is complete.