In the Dynatrace Portal, you cannot select Request/Response Header Capture and/or DNS Server Used when you first provision the test. After creating the test, you can edit it to select these options:
- Open the test into the editing screen. See Editing Tests for details.
- Select the Advanced Settings tab.
- In the Optional Data Collection section, select Request/Response Header Capture and/or DNS Server Used.
- Click Update and Finish to save the change.
Although you have the option of choosing Optional Data Collection when provisioning Last Mile/Private Last Miles tests in either the Dynatrace Classic Portal or the Dynatrace Portal, the data collected from the Optional Data Collection settings is currently only displayed in the Classic Portal. It is not available in the Dynatrace Portal.
In the Dynatrace Classic Portal, select the Optional Data Collection options when you provision the test.
Once the test has run and the data has been collected, you can view the data in the Dynatrace Classic Portal:
- Request/Response Header Capture – Clicking an object link in the waterfall.
- DNS server used – Click the machine ID.