Microsoft CRM V4.0 Sensor Pack
This Knowledge Sensor Pack can be used to help quantify and diagnose performance issues related to Microsoft CRM version 4.0 specific code
dynaTrace Diagnostics Version
Sensor Pack Description
- Save the attached file locally to the computer where the dynaTrace Diagnostics Client is installed.
- Unzip the file.
- In the dynaTrace Diagnostics Client, right-click on the Diagnostics Server and select 'Preferences...'.
- Click on "Sensor Packs".
- Click on the "Import..." button.
- Select "Custom Sensor Type (*.dtdcs)" in the "Files of type" dropdown.
- Navigate to the directory where you extracted the .dtdcs file and click "Open".
You can confirm successful import by observing the MS CRM 4 Sensor Pack in the Sensor Packs Panel. This Knowlege Sensor Pack is now Placed and Active within all System Profiles on this Diagnostics Server.
Exercise the MS CRM 4 application and open up the API view to see the new "MS CRM 4" API