PurePath WebStart Launcher
This website allows you to launch the WebStart client and open a specific PurePath identified by its ID.
This launcher consists of a website that allows you to enter a PurePath ID, launches the dynaTrace client and opens the specified PurePath.
- Download PPDrill Dashboard and import it into your dynaTrace server.
- Download the PurePath WebStart Launcher ZIP File and unzip it to a location of your choice.
- Open PP_WebStart_Launch.html
- To use the PurePath Launcher, you need to specify your dynaTrace server name or IP, as well as a Dashboard that will be opened on startup. The dashboard can also be empty, and we suggest to create an empty "PPDrill" dashboard.
- Just paste your PurePath ID into the appropriate field and click the "details" button. This will start the WebStart client and display the "Search for a PurePath" dialog, already pre-filled with the specified PurePath ID. Click OK to search for the PurePath.