Selenium is a free Web Application Testing System which has gained a lot of popularity since it became available. Its integration into FireFox - which allows instant record/replay as well as the scripting option - makes it a great tool for functional web testing.
BrowserMob on the other side leverages Selenium by providing an automated load-testing environment for Selenium scripts all configurable online via a Web Dashboard.
Selenium and WebDriver Integration
Andreas Grabner (email@example.com)
Selenium 1.0.1 & 2.0b1; dynaTrace v3.5+
Installation and First Steps
- Start by reading dynaTrace in Continuous Integration - The Big Picture which explains how dynaTrace Integrates in your CI Environment.
- Learn How to include dynaTrace in your Selenium Tests
- Download the attached Selenium Helper Classes or the full Demo Applications Packages
If you are using Maven and WebDriver - read the following Guide: MavenWebDriverIntegration.docx
The package contains
- Helper Classes (com.dynatrace.webautomation.*) for both Selenium and WebDriver. If your Selenium Package doesn't include WebDriver simply delete the WebDriver Helper Classes.
- A sample build.xml file that shows how to inject dynaTrace into the JUnit Task that executes the Selenium Tests
Feel free to contribute any changes on Github