Dynatrace Portal Configuration
You must log on with an Account Primary profile to access the Real User Monitoring settings in the Dynatrace Portal. For more information, see Profiles in the documentation.
Enable UEM-PurePath integration in the Account Details.
- In the Dynatrace Portal, select Administration > Account Details.
- In the Account Details page, select Account Settings.
- On the right side of the Account Details page, click the edit icon next to Real User Monitoring Settings.
- In the Real User Monitoring Settings dialog box, enter the connection information:
- Dynatrace Server
- Host name or IP address
- Server port
- SSL – Enabled by default. Clear the option to disable SSL.
- Dynatrace Portal
- Username – Required to authenticate data from the Dynatrace Server. The same login credentials must be configured on the Dynatrace Server, as described below.
- Password and Confirm Password
- Click Apply to save the information.
Enable Dynatrace Access for the username you provided in the Real User Monitoring Settings.
- Select Administration > User Management.
- In the Users screen, use the search field above the user list to find the username.
- In the results list, click the username to display the Edit User screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Show dynaTrace Client drilldown link for UEM integration.
- Click Save.
Log on to the Dynatrace Server administration page. Configure the Server with the proper Dynatrace integration settings.
Select "Settings" -> "dynaTrace server"
Click into “Gomez APM Integration:
Fill in the ”Gomez APM Integration” settings. These include the proper Gomez receiver endpoint, the Account_id, and the login credentials. The login credentials need to match the credentials you entered in the Dynatrace Portal (above).
The proper data receiver endpoint will be: https://uem.gomeznetworks.com/uemdatareceiver/rest/datareceiver
After filling out the “Gomez APM Integration” settings, click the Validate button to confirm that the dynaTrace instance can communicate with Gomez receiver endpoint successfully. Please contact support if the validation fails.
More details on the APM Portal integration affecting the dynaTrace side can be found here .
How to enable Dynatrace Portal and Dynatrace integration