What is PurePath and How can I get one?
Check out my step-by-step instruction blog on Finding Performance Root Cause with Dynatrace or watch my What is Dynatrace and How to Get Started YouTube video. If you have a Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, Web, node.js application register for the 30 Day Free Trial, capture PurePaths and share it with me and then keep using the Free Trial FOREVER as a Personal License
How to share? Send it to me via email.
What's In for You?
- I give you another 30 Days Free Trial or you just keep using it as Personal License
- I analyze your PurePaths and give you feedback on the Problems I identify
- I give you advice on how to better use Dynatrace in your environment
Get your free license
Don't have an Application? GET YOUR FREE Dynatrace Client and explorer PurePaths from Others!
I also uploaded some PurePaths people have shared with me. In order to look at PurePaths you need a Dynatrace Client. You can either download the full version of Dynatrace (after you registered for the 30 Days Free Trial) or just the standalone client. The Dynatrace client is not licensed which means you can always use it - even without a license or in case your Free Trial license has expired.
Feel free to use our Sample Application: easyTravel
We built a fantastic sample application. Good news is that you don't need a license for it either as we provide a license for that. All you need to do is register for the free trial, download and install Dynatrace and then follow the instructions on How to Install easyTravel. A license for easyTravel can be found on the same easyTravel download page.
Sample PurePaths to look at
Once you have the Dynatrace Client installed on your machine you can import the following stored sessions and look at them. These are some examples we collected. More to come:
- 30 Min Data from SharePoint 2010
- 2 Visits from a Magento Installation (PHP)
- easyTravel Sample (Mobile, Apache, Java, .NET, Native)
- easyTravel with Problems to Diagnose (as used in Live Q&A session)
- Confluence User (Web, IIS, Apache, Java)
- .NET Async Wait Sample from Blog Post Performance Impact of .NET Async Keyword
- Browser Diagnostics for Walmart and JCPenny
Pre-Configured System Profiles
Import one of these System Profiles to get a headstart on certain environments: