6.2.10 Resolved Issues
All resolved issues since 6.2.9
- JLT-155087 - Additional logging for troubleshooting UDP-related subagent registration problems.
- JLT-149183 - Memory leak in JS Agent injection.
- JLT-144535 - Webserver/JS agent issue with splitted visits due to dtCookie=null
- JLT-153501 - Fix incorrectly shown Throwable class in ErrorDetection Details for aggregated database nodes.
- JLT-142453 - Minor improvements for gc behaviour of backend-server process.
- JLT-154589 - PureLytics configuration (when split by application) is reset to default on server startup.
- JLT-153551 - User action plugin update requires restart of backend server to take effect.
- JLT-110325 - Combined fixes to update to latest available version.
- JLT-147579 - UEM: Angular: Missing data as Angular sensor copies calls to $log.warn() to the beacon, causing very long beacons.
- JLT-143441 - Timed Action Support module does not pass context to eval'd setTimeout callbacks
- JLT-154776 - Nginx's agent set proper permissions, when JSON file with offsets is created.
- JLT-145070 - Agent: Memory Leak in ArrayList::add
- JLT-142124 - Purepaths only show require, include, require_once calls.
- JLT-145060 - Duplicate of JLT-138873.
- JLT-153072 - Monitors and monitor-based incidents are shown using host address instead of host name.
- JLT-145983 - Fix no TestResult data when created/imported systemprofile has the same name as a previously deleted systemprofile.
- JLT-150545 - Collector Launcher: Self-monitoring Collector does not start as launcher is failing to detect its installation directory on Linux
- JLT-153346 - Fixpack installation via Start-Center or double click could lead to loss of server connection configurations.
- JLT-142124 - Purepaths only show require, include, require_once calls.
6.2.9 Resolved Issues
All resolved issues since 6.2.8
- JLT-153366 - zRemoteAgent disconnects when zIIP support is enabled.
- JLT-153249 - Incorrect tickcounts are reported for CICS/IMS subagents immediately after registration.
- JLT-151524 - Client: Dynamic splittings would not inherit the parent unit if a custom unit was set on the parent in some instances.
- JLT-147934 - The Update Wizard doesn't properly display buildnumber when update has two-digit revision
- JLT-144155 - Client: Error dialog 'PurePath not found' shown when drilling into Dynatrace if Client has multiple server connections.
- JLT-151889 - Changed page fault threshold in Infrastructure/HostConfigurationDialog from 10,000 to 1,000,000
- JLT-151716 - DB Aggregation shows confidential strings
- JLT-152748 - WebServerAgent: "Shared memory corruption -- revision unexpectedly decreased" in log
- JLT-146396 - Webserver Agents bug fix: responses with status code 304 may not contain a message body
- JLT-150863 - Apache metrics are not getting gathered for Apache versions >= 2.4.20 due to new scoreboard
- JLT-149393 - Apache metrics are not getting gathered for Novell Apache
- JLT-144233 - PHP agent causing Access Violation error in php-cgi with Oracle Sensor enabled
- JLT-141574 - Bootstrap agent does not use DT_STORAGE for storing its collector peer list (requires new installer)
- JLT-151877 - ClassCache cleanup fails when the bytecode of a class cannot be found.
- JLT-142975 - Reduce CPU usage of real-time analysis for Business Transaction.
- JLT-151504 - Don't accept licenses with unknown type
- JLT-127317 - Server: Deadlock in connection handling
- JLT-150781 - Improved completeness check for custom linked PurePaths in correlation-engine
- JLT-150448 - The communication between collector and server can break (session closed with protocol dumps) caused by a race condition in the event buffer sender.
- JLT-143551 - Security: Missing permission checks for plugin bundle management allowed non-privileged users to upload files.
- JLT-143545 - Security Issue: Language pack deployment allowed to download more files than intended.
- JLT-143612 - Security: System information feature was missing permission checks for file download.
- JLT-151938 - Unspecified Error from checking xhr.status in aborted beacon signal in IE compat mode
- JLT-151819 - UEM: Undefined Error from a.originalXhr.readyState (is null or not an object)
- JLT-151844 - UEM: High response time reported when an invalid URL causes jQuery $.ajax() to throw an exception.
- JLT-144110 - Missing EndUser PurePaths when drilling down from a serverside Tier in EntryScreen.
- JLT-140109 - Do not book dynamic WebRequest measure when config measure is skipped
- JLT-151273 - Windows Performance Monitor measures may be scaled incorrectly on collectors running with Java 8
6.2.8 Resolved Issues
All resolved issues since 6.2.7
- JLT-136664 Fix memory problem during session reading when purepaths are linked with themselves.
- JLT-150874 Importing a newer license with an unknown type breaks licensing UI.
- JLT-150058 Fix a problem with 1.4 JVM memory-dump postprocessing
- JLT-150064 Server: The 64-Bit variant of FlagUtils is not working correctly due to the use of a wrong datatype.
- JLT-136160 Disk usage of sessions larger than reported by server. Added additional log output for better visibility and fixed a problem during visit-updates.
- JLT-148400 In scenarios with 10+ real time worker threads, Dynatrace server is restarted due to watch dog timeouts caused by inefficient subscription processing.
- JLT-130898 Next LogSpam: around MQMapping - reducing level to fine, which must be turned on, if there are any MQ mapping problems (Duplicate of JLT-140421)
- JLT-148925 Malformed PurePath for HTTP requests when 6.1 agent connects to 6.2 collector
- JLT-144364 Fix a problem that prevented agents to connect to collector during recovery.
- JLT-146341 UEM: Java-based app server agent: invalid dtCookie content was logged as a Java IllegalArgumentException, is now a simple warning.
- JLT-138989 UEM: Perceived Render Time can be larger than Page Load Response Time
- JLT-143351 UEM: Perceived Render Time is incorrectly also sent if no window size could be calculated.
- JLT-142532 UEM: Perceived Render Time slowest image url not available for source actions and deferred source actions.
- JLT-137972 UEM: fix creating incidents based on concurrent visit measure
- JLT-124563 Java instrumentation: Some classes can not be instrumended but hot sensor placement tried to change them and failed.
- JLT-128200 Nginx: Removed dependency on Nginx's configuration changes. Removed 'No such file...' errors in logs.
- JLT-134657 Nginx agent: All HTTP requests with missing headers are discarded and not processed.
- JLT-148296 Drilldown from BT splittings in Dynamic Measure Matrix dashlet failed due to invalid filter settings.
- JLT-147095 Improved error logging for Transaction Flow.
- JLT-149658 REST Interface: can't retrieve specific host incident details
- JLT-140421 MQ tag warning messages continuously appear in support logs. Reduce log level to fine, as this is usual to happen under certain circumstances.
- JLT-135603 Log spam: Recieiving many maximum linked path depth of 500 reached errors: Reduce log interval but show affected PurePaths
- JLT-148339 Incident information handed to user plugins may contain duplicated violation trigger values.
- JLT-150631 Unix/Solaris: Zone specific memory usage is inaccurate/wrong because reading binary procFS 64bit process data from a 32bit process delivers invalid data.
- JLT-150814 Fixed host health drilldown regression introduced with JLT-147478
6.2.7 Resolved Issues
All resolved issues since 6.2.6
- JLT-142671 UEM: improve endVisit handling in order to let late incoming actions be assigned to a visit, which was already ended via endVisit event.
- JLT-148129 UEM: Basic XHR sensor: When Content-Security-Policy is enabled, the use of (new Function("")) is flagged.
- JLT-148365 UEM: Improve linking resources via CSS to action
- JLT-148365 UEM: Improve linking resources via CSS to action
- JLT-149327 UEM: Fix ConcurrentModificationException in VisitStoreAgingTimer which might happen after server restart due to visit recovery.
- JLT-144282 UEM: Polling requests cause AngularJs actions to time out
- JLT-145720 UEM: Fixed vulnerabilities in the handling of invalid requests in server-side agents.
- JLT-144641 UEM: Correct version number handling for JS agent requests, in order to allow 2 digit revisions.
- JLT-144416 UEM: ActiveXObject module causes responseText not being updated.
- JLT-144105 UEM: Allow the '=' character to be included in HTTP header values that represent WebAPI tests.
- JLT-140520 UEM: Activating Angular.JS causes page loading issues
- JLT-142793 UEM: implement HttpServletRequest in order to let a proxied CacheHookingRequestWrapper have this interface as well.
- JLT-142794 UEM: Overriding native removeEventListener function with deviant arguments can cause agent to execute these functions in an unexpected way.
- JLT-145135 UEM: Active X Module causes out of memory exceptions when browsing hours on the same page on IE 7 and 8.
- JLT-143827 UEM: AngularJS module causes TypeErrors in the document ready function
- JLT-144211 UEM: Adding multiple error listeners to jQuery ajax settings results in exceptions and non-executed callbacks.
- JLT-143892 UEM: Mobile ADK receives incorrect monitor request name from agents. Webserver Agents Bug: Mobile ADK appends full monitor request path instead of the monitor signal name
- JLT-140758 UEM: Fixing NullPointerException during "Stop UEM Debugging"
- JLT-145033 UEM: Fixing StackOverflowException in UEM Correlation
- JLT-144672 UEM: Loading actions last 180 seconds if dojo module is active.
- JLT-143280 UEM: Time spikes in measures while using W3C Resource Timings
- JLT-143130 UEM: Removing "If-Modified-Since" causes NPE on tomcat
- JLT-148235 Browser Diagnostics: Update for native instrumentation data of Internet Explorer Rendering Sensor
- JLT-148510 Global Agent time is not initialized properly on subAgent connect, and can be off for up to 10 seconds.
- JLT-140137 Webserver Agent: fix crashes due to a zlib bug
- JLT-145155 Java Agent: Missing jmx metrics due to NoSuchMethodError which occurred in some private fixpacks.
- JLT-146585 WSAgent: Correct version number handling, support two-digit revisions in JS agent requests
- JLT-142809 Webserver agent sends events for a transformation that was never registered
- JLT-143007 Resolved duplicate class definition warning in combination with Wildfly and Java 8
- JLT-141390 Apache agent: ETag headers that are removed from the response by mod_headers are restored again by the agent when UEM is enabled.
- JLT-138621 Apache processes blocked by phpagent.
- JLT-145002 Fixed potential IllegalAccessError with Java 8 and newinvokespecial.
- JLT-141910 Apache agent: reduce the likelihood of a newly-spawned worker process handling the first few requests without an agent config due to SHM file spinlock contention (the most visible consequence being UEM functionality sporadically not kicking in).
- JLT-144011 Browser Agent: Update for native instrumentation data of Internet Explorer Rendering Sensor
- JLT-143083 Webserver agents no longer cause skipped events/PurePaths after communication problems
- JLT-144412 ArgumentException appears in PurePath when a WCF service uses OutgoingMessageProperties.
- JLT-141252 Bad delegation suppression of WebService Sensor hurts (jdbc/exception) aggregation and sends empty nodes
- JLT-145243 Correlation Engine: Circular linked purepaths caused by non-unique custom tags and a race condition.
- JLT-148345 zRemoteAgent hangs at a handshake request from the zLocalAgent.
- JLT-148113 zRemoteAgent crash during reconnect cycle.
- JLT-144421 zLocalAgent deadlock can cause CICS disconnections to the zRemoteAgent
- JLT-147876 possible zLocalAgent (zDC) cpu spin, while disconnected from the zRemoteAgent, only if ZIIP support disabled
- JLT-145084 zLocal log files don't appear in the System Information dashlet
- JLT-142582 Fix CICS Init issue during PLT, when the agent id doesn't flow quickly enough
- JLT-125568 Reduced Agent GCP usage on z/OS
- JLT-144959 Collector fail-over doesn't properly disconnect/reconnect the zDC and zLocalAgent.
- JLT-138514 If the zRA is bounced with zIIP enabled, the zLocalAgent doesn't reconnect properly
- JLT-142401 Socket connection errors with the zLocal and zRemote
- JLT-141878 Crashes and connectivity issues with the zRemoteAgent
- JLT-148864 Correlation blocked by synchronous communication to collector
- JLT-148499 NullPointerException on agent deregistration after agent has been load balanced to a different collector
- JLT-145459 Bug in processing of JMX measurements causes unnecessary commands being sent from server to agent.
- JLT-147559 Exceptions during session-reading and not data available from PureLytics when using CICS agents that generate empty
- JLT-148573 Server might cancel connection setup to collector where fixpack synchronization lasts longer than 2min
- JLT-139487 Changed self-monitoring values for global Agent time. Improved logging in case of global Agent time problems.
- JLT-145350 Communication: Fix race condition between collector/server time synchronization and collector/server agent registration. Some agents might not reflect the collector/server time difference correctly
- JLT-137585 Improved robustness of server/collector sessions
- JLT-145910 Fix race condition while serializing a request to the collector.
- JLT-143998 Skipped purepaths and slow server performance.
- JLT-145330 Fixes an issue where time calculation might be wrong for some Node.js PurePaths
- JLT-141840 Fixed re-broadcasting of incidents from Backend Server to Frontend Server which could cause Out-of-Memory situations.
- JLT-143661 Excluding class org.jboss.as.jmx.MBeanServerAuditLogRecordFormatter from instrumentation as it causes CPU overhead
- JLT-141799 Introduce SessionSizeTracker for periodically checking and correcting real session sizes on disk.
- JLT-143469 "Host Incidents" are not stored in continous recording session
- JLT-142029 Enabling DTANG adapter may cause LDAP connections problems via SSL/TLS
- JLT-145439 Failed Transaction drill-down opens ALL purepaths (no filter) for selected timeframe
- JLT-136820 Reduce maximum age of ADMAnalyzer data in PureLytics by reducing the maximum timeframe and resolution in the ADMAnalyzer configuration.
- JLT-143856 Host Monitoring: File system and nic exclusions do not apply for newly created system profiles
- JLT-144166 PureLytics missing data due to UncategorizedRepositoryException (transaction aborted) after re-creating renamed system profile
- JLT-142797 Outdated threshold values were used for triggering incidents from dynamic measures.
- JLT-148362 NullPointerException in collector when opening UEM configuration.
- JLT-143434 Collector connection problems ended up in a restart of the collector: prevent deadlock in static initializers
- JLT-143193 Collector: Server considers Agent offline because it assumes that the Agent is connected to different Collector
- JLT-142164 Fixed synchronization problem when using dynamically-sized buffers which lead to collector freeze/restart.
- JLT-142731 Added collector flag that resolve IllegalAccessException in combination with java 8 and invokespecial
- JLT-142531 Incidents: When confirming an incident based on a host performance measure, the measure becomes renamed and unusable.
- JLT-146496 Fixing T3 instrumentation which hinders startup of managed Weblogic Application Server 12.2.1
- JLT-129816 Server Preferences Dialog: Server selection changes when selecting the License Overview
- JLT-149132 Host dashlet generates invalid and incomplete XML reports.
- JLT-147776 In pie charts the calculation of the total value was wrong in certain cases.
- JLT-147406 Cannot create Monitor in Mac Client
- JLT-135724 User Action PurePaths dashlet: include all columns when copy and pasting to Excel.
- JLT-146131 User Action Health and Functional Health dashlet reports did not contain all data.
- JLT-140769 Charting: When charting >= last 14 days with a 1d resolution, you'll get wrong values for the current day
- JLT-144134 A specifically configured proxy may cause the client to use a plain connection instead of SSL/TLS.
- JLT-141645 Client: Filter favorites are not preserved between invocations of the Client. The Client was trying to write to the installed program folder, rather than the user's home folder.
- JLT-144469 Allow "count" aggregation for all measures in incident configuration.
- JLT-143646 Not possible to create a trending memory consumption snapshot in the Mac OS X client.
- JLT-146471 Percentiles: Wrong values when charting percentiles for purepath measures with more than one value per purepath
- JLT-148726 PHP: PHP agent does not log into master agent until first packet arrives
- JLT-139704 PHP: Add support for Postgres' PHP pg_pconnect() and Oracle ociexecute()
- JLT-138873 PHP: Fixed issue: PHP FAST-CGI agent for Windows overconsumes licences
Mobile ADK (delivered in a separate artifact)
- JLT-142541 Mobile ADK: iOS application has the potential to crash when calling [UIDevice setBatteryMonitoringEnabled:] either in the app or from 3rd party frameworks. This can happen because UIKit is not thread safe.
- JLT-146281 Mobile ADK: iOS ADK calls wrong hooked method when super lifecycle method is called directly by an app outside of the lifecycle view call path.
- JLT-141577 Mobile ADK: Hybrid Mobile instrumentation issues - iOS
- JLT-145279 Mobile ADK crashes when addTarget is call while target is being disposed. There is a bug in iOS prior to 9.0 which causes viewDidLoad to get called if accessing the view during dealloc.
- JLT-145223 [WebUI] Dashboards migration: "Internal server error" and MalformedInputException if system encoding changed (6.2+ has fixed UTF-8)
- JLT-144396 Location for creating a web dashboard was pushed wrong to the browser from the rich client (fix for JLT-134795)
- JLT-146275 Location for creating a web dashboard pushed to the browser from the rich client was not using the specified web server host.
- JLT-146472 Fixing a possible NullPointerException for the Mule Tagging Sensor
- JLT-143544 Security: Existing user could get access to other user password hashes and community credentials
6.2.6 Resolved Issues
Most important resolved issues since 6.2.5
- JLT-137446 Collector/Server: StackOverflowError when sending CPU Sampling from Collector to Server and the InheritanceMap contains circular entries.
- Impact: Collector crashes with StackOverflowError
- Cause: Instrumented applications with massively changing class hierarchy across app-restarts (dynamic classes) cause loops in class cache
- Solution: Prevent loops by detecting and using cached identical entries
All resolved issues since 6.2.5
- JLT-140241 Last 30 minutes of a rate measure is not shown in chart.
- JLT-141709 Last 30 minutes of a rate measure is not shown in chart. (duplicate of JLT-140241)
- JLT-140547 Charting: When charting the splittings of a custom monitor plugin splitting dimension, the values and splittings were not entirely correct.
- JLT-141288 Gap in charting Data due to timestamps not being updated on frontend server
- JLT-140729 No data in chart for a specific resolution for all measures
- JLT-141466 Apache agent does not update if isMasterAgentServiceInstalled is set to false.
- JLT-142674 Collector: Connection problem with NumberFormatException in VersionAdapter class in server log if using plugins with a long value is used as build number
- JLT-132788 Collector: ConcurrentModificationException when stopping the InheritanceMap while an Agent is unregistered.
- JLT-142226 Performance Warehouse: Under certain circumstances it can be that no measurements are written
- JLT-142408 Performance Warehouse: Setting JDBCSocketTimeout does not work for Oracle because of incorrect value setting
- JLT-141221 Performance Warehouse: No data written in even though connected if there was a problem with systemprofile synchronization.
- JLT-141250 Performance Warehouse: Upon reconnect, analysis cache is started although it is disabled via server config.
- JLT-135857 UEM: Unchecked characters in a cookie value cause a security vulnerability.
- JLT-140567 UEM: Googlebot still visible after exclusion in configuration
- JLT-141708 UEM: Bootstrapped JS Agent requests are returned with a 404 error.
- JLT-141268 UEM: JS Agent can't be loaded when bootstrapper is used after upgrading.
- JLT-142807 UEM: No visit created if changing from blocked application (e.g. via visit percentage) to non-blocked application
- JLT-140662 UEM: Web requests with multiple redirects not linked to action
- JLT-128718 Client: Failed to save system profile due to revision mismatch
- JLT-141704 WebUI: Provide a way to differentiate between multiple monitors of the same type in the measure selection.
- JLT-130188 WebUI: "Count" tile chart: Support and allow to select "Count" aggregation for measure charts
- JLT-140411 Web UI: Duplicate colors in charts with more than 8 series.
- JLT-142424 Performance: Do not search for linked purepaths during session-read that have not been written to disk since they have been skipped.
- JLT-141251 Some PurePaths were not shown until new PurePaths arrived.
- JLT-137400 OneAgent: Enabled DtangAdapter would cause NullPointerException on collector when installing plugins.
- JLT-138274 "A problem occurred while analyzing 'visits'" while reading Metrics from a session (e.g. Visit Dashlet)
- JLT-141293 One parameter for the "Third Party content count" measure type was not saved.
- JLT-141501 Server: Disk quota: Too much data removed due to DiskUsageHandler running twice
- JLT-140951 PureLytics is missing one path read run if reading was stopped before end of session.
Mobile ADK (separate download):
- JLT-128365 Mobile ADK: iOS auto instrumentation of apps containing A4SWebView may not work correctly.
- JLT-141505 Mobile ADK: iOS: Web requests when using Alamofire are not timed and sent to Dynatrace server.
6.2.5 Resolved Issues
Most important resolved issues since 6.2.4
- JLT-140086 Collector sends very small data packages to server, if compression is activated
- Impact: Bad throughput on connections with high latency
- Cause: Custom package header was written without using a buffer
- Solution: Use a buffer for writing custom package header too
- JLT-140382 NGINX Agent: Prevent instrumentation of unsupported PIE builds that could otherwise cause a crash
- Impact: Attempt to use NGINX Agent with NGINX compiled as PIE would crash the whole NGINX process
- Cause: PIE NGINX builds are not supported with 6.2, the Agent could not recognize indirection levels in offset data and attempted to reference memory outside process area
- Solution: Both the script and the Agent recognize PIE NGINX builds, report errors and the Agent lets NGINX start uninstrumented
- JLT-127616 PHP agent: SoapClient sensor: While creating dynaTrace tag, do direct manipulation on '_stream_context' object from Zend internals.
- Impact: It may cause PHP / Apache to crash when SoapClient object was created without explicitly given 'stream_context'
- Cause: PHP agent working with PHP Web Request sensor being on
- Solution: PHP agent creates a 'steam_context' object to be able to tag outgoing requests
- JLT-138259 No connection established with zRemote servers after CICS region recycle weekly. zRemote servers go down and don't come back up.
- Impact: ZRemoteAgent crashed which caused a loss of connectivity from the CICS regions to the collector and server
- Cause: The CICS recycle (actually the shutdown of it) caused the zRemoteAgent to enter a race condition.
- Solution: Use a marked for deletion mechanism to indicate that the CICS region should be deleted
All resolved issues since 6.2.4
- JLT-141049 Java Agent: NoClassDefFoundError for ImsTmResourceAdapterIntrospection due to missing version check
- JLT-140406 Webserver Agent: Rework support for IIS 7.5.7601 metrics
- JLT-138042 .NET Agent: Allow to disable crashdumps via debug flag
- JLT-135327 Agent: Recurring "Instrumentation channel disconnected" for one agent after switching to next collector from group
- JLT-139947 Classloader sync issue on Tomcat and Java 8
- JLT-140413 Potential deadlock with Apache WebAppClassLoader and Java 8
- JLT-140387 NGINX: Offset-generation script support for RHEL installations
- JLT-137069 .NET Agent instrumentation appears to cause application to fail
- JLT-135118 Frontend Server: Charts are missing data due to invalid cache since upgrade to 22.214.171.1249
- JLT-138549 Backend Server XXL Runs Low on Memory
- JLT-132391 Server: Very long visits could result in SerializationException Only update latest session during periodic visit-update
- JLT-138627 Frontend Server: NullPointerException in Repository.getIncidentRecordByRuleConfigReference()
- JLT-140108 Collectors disconnected, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException collectors cannot reconnect until server restart
- JLT-127948 Collector: Out of memory during memory dump due to huge (100's of MB's) strings.
- JLT-139863 Client: Mac: LDAP Group search filter truncated at the very last character
- JLT-130611 Client: Incident Drill Down to PurePaths not working when condition is based on 'Count' or 'Sum' aggregation
- JLT-133225 Client: Wrong legend for CPU usage (User and System inverted) in host information pane (infrastructure)
- JLT-138107 WebUI: gaps in web dashboard chart which disappear after refresh
- JLT-134612 WebUI: Homescreen tiles use the wrong timeframe
- JLT-130716 WebUI: VerificationException is thrown when "Add measure" is clicked for a chart-tile
- JLT-138874 Added new debug flag for extended log when UEM path is skipped
- JLT-130445 Mobile ADK: Android: Some non-compliant Dalvik bytecode doesn't have InnerClass annotations, but we still need to preserve EnclosingMethod annotations
- JLT-131207 Mobile ADK: Android: Add the ability for hybrid apps to set cookies for multiple domains.
- JLT-134599 Mobile ADK: Android: Support for network connection other than WiFi and Mobile.
- JLT-138818 Mobile ADK: iOS: INFO level logging is not working correctly
- JLT-139531 zRemoteAgent crash after IPL of zDC's LPAR
- JLT-138712 dtzAgent: IMS+CICS Agents broken if LMS Warnings while zIIP enabled
- JLT-124443 Skipped PurePath due to RTA queue maxed at 100k
- JLT-140374 Class browser does not show data in conjunction with fix for JLT-134593
- JLT-134593 Add md5 to hashcode of MetaClassKey to fix performance bottleneck in session-storage when lots of classes have the same name but different md5 (different loaded versions of a class)
- JLT-140509 Exporting a session for certain purepaths fails
- JLT-136117 PurePath for page load showing VisitID as '-' yet all subsequent related PurePaths contain the VisitID.
- JLT-133311 Transaction Flow rendering could overload due to too many external services records
- JLT-140380 The execute method of the action plugin is called incorrectly in 6.2
- JLT-139706 Performance Warehouse: Low resolution duration reset to 1 day instead of 1 year (but server prevents purge thereafter)
- JLT-135064 Environment Config Wizard auto-instrumentor path and monitor URL problems
- JLT-134081 Failed to Save System Profile due to Revision Mismatch
- JLT-129258 Session Storage Lost After License Change switching editions
- JLT-119144 Do not reset ErrorDetectionRules when updates are rolled out
- JLT-128314 .NET WCF over HTTP PurePaths do not contain Web Request URI Details and Response tagging for DCRum integration
- JLT-138611 No Serializer found for Input com.dynatrace.diagnostics.global.customexternalcalls.CustomExternalCallConfig
- JLT-129866 Browser performance report dashlet: Broken link to "Server side performance data" under 'Server' tab
- JLT-138829 "Skipped Events (Server)" measure not working
- JLT-138403 Error when sorting geographical locations by region
- JLT-138645 Allow to import a CSV file for geographical locations that have an empty region field
- JLT-127264 Dashboard source change causes a null pointer (text and measurement dashlet)
- JLT-138472 Report generated for Database dashlet is not working correctly
- JLT-138770 LogSpam around ApiPriorityMap
- JLT-136755 "Smart Analytics engine skipped data" incident fired but not closed
- JLT-137747 Can't send SSL email to port 25.
- JLT-138288 SNMP Action Plugin - OID and type don't change for incident start/end
- JLT-132385 Right click -> Create Measure and Right Click -> Create Business Transaction are non-functional from Remoting Dashlet
6.2.4 Resolved Issues
Most important resolved issues since 6.2.3
- JLT-137279 PurePath not analyzed because of time conversion problems (end time in the future)
- Impact: The affected PurePaths will not be realtime analyzed, hence we have no measures / business transactions for them and are also not stored in the transaction store (Skipped non realtime analyzed PurePaths)
- Cause: In rare situations the conversion from the timestamps that are delivered by the configured agent timer to an absolute time are wrong and can result in times that are in the future. Especially affected are agents running on Windows when the WPC (Windows Performance Counter) timer is used and the agent is started within ~15min after operating system startup. Other timers might be affected in very rare situation, the low-resolution timer is not affected.
- Solution: Use an initial conversion factor in the correct resolution (milliseconds vs. timer dependent resolution)
- JLT-137391 Data loss for Oracle, DB2 and PostgreSQL performance warehouses after network outage between server and DB host
- Impact: Data loss due to corrupt DB connection pool entry when using Oracle, DB2 and PostgreSQL DB hosts.
- Cause: Incorrect recovery from network outage between server and DB host
- Solution: Make DB-connection timeout independent from OS-connection timeout to properly discard of corrupt connection pool entries.
All resolved issues since 6.2.3
- JLT-135984 Freezing tiles due to JS Error in Safari 9+ due to wrong timing on svg element access.
Node.js (agent unchanged)
- JLT-137416 PurePath nodes may be missing if they don't get an API assigned, i.e. mostly if they don't have an attachment
- JLT-136326 Client: Add Tier Wizard: Corrected default collector port in require string.
- JLT-136933 Custom External Calls: Changes require server restart
6.2.3 Resolved Issues
Most important resolved issues since 6.2.2
- JLT-132117 PHP terminates after assert and exception
- Impact: Apache terminates due to core dump in PHP Agent
- Cause: Incorrect return from zend_try in user function instrumentation, when instrumenting ‘Assert’, causes corrupted memory addresses in case of php error.
- Solution: Wrapping zend_try blocks in native function, using C++ exception
- JLT-132826 Instrumented Java application might not start up correctly if Sensor definitions on Collector are in a corrupted state
- Impact: An instrumented Java application might terminate during startup with a “java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: dt_initialized” error message
- Cause: If for some reason the Sensor definitions at the Collector are corrupted and missing vital instrumentation information, the resulting instrumentation can be corrupted
- Solution: Every time an Agent connects to the Collector, the Collector will check for the correctness and consistency of the Sensor definitions or otherwise don’t instrument the Agent
- JLT-131082 ThreadTagging sensor and static constructor of the Agent class can cause a deadlock.
- Impact: .NET application deadlocks at startup.
- Cause: Race between 2 threads where thread A is processing the static agent initializer, which instantiates an object that tries to acquire a lock and thread B, also using that object, holds the lock but waits for the static agent initializer to complete.
- Solution: Object instantiation is now done lazy outside the static agent initializer.
- JLT-134876 MessageBroker Agent: Performance degradation in instrumented code when Agent not connected to Collector
- Impact: User applications observed outages due to a performance degradation when Message Broker Agent lost its connection to the Collector.
- Cause: Due to network issues the MB Agent was not able to connect to the Collector, but still tried to instrument and send data over blocking calls, thus causing a serious performance impact on the user’s application.
- Solution: As soon as the MB Agent detects connection loss it switches into “disabled” state and does no longer try to instrument and send any data. When the connection to the Collector can be re-established, it resumes normal operations.
- JLT-132551 CICS Agents don’t re-register with the Server when the zRemoteAgent machine is restarted
- Impact: No CICS/IMS agents can register with the Dynatrace server
- Cause: When the zRemoteAgent machine was rebooted, the disconnected TCP/IP connection was not handled correctly by the zLocal Agent on z/OS
- Solution: The new libdtzagent.so for z/OS (the zLocalAgent) detects this situation properly
- JLT-135121 Deadlock in Backend Server when DiskUsage Handler tries to delete recently switched session which is currently updated
- Impact: Dynatrace Server restarted by native launcher due to deadlock.
- Cause: Occurs when: The diskusage handler (1) tries to delete a session which was switched recently (2) when this sessions needs to be updated (3).
- Solution: Prevent deadlock by limiting the wait time for the lock. The update is lost, but the session gets deleted anyway.
- JLT-135760 Slow merging of cached transaction flow entries can cause Frontend Server to go out of memory
- Impact: OutOfMemoryError on frontend server
- Cause: Merging of a large number of transaction flow entries can block processing of cache data.
- Solution: Usage of lookup maps speeds up merging significantly
- JLT-135534 Time conversion from Agent time to Server time can be far off when using hardware timer
- Impact: PurePaths are skipped from real-time analysis and session storage because their start time/end time is very old. Elapsed time column within a PurePath delivers inaccurate values.
- Cause: The hardware timer uses a wrong frequency for its time conversions when running on Intel CPUs which support Turbo Boost on Linux.
- Solution: Hardware timer calibrates itself during agent startup to deliver the correct frequency
- JLT-128469 Removing timing correction for PHP requests on server
- Impact: Incorrect execution time displayed for pure path nodes
- Cause: Server corrects tick count of events sent from PHP agent, which is unnecessary since PHP buffers events on Agent side
- Solution: Server now detects events from PHP agent and does not correct timings
- JLT-126385 UEM: Basic XHR Detection hides XMLHttpRequest.prototype properties, causing "'property' in XMLHttpRequest.prototype" checks to fail.
- Cause: To capture all necessary information, the XMLHttpRequest object must be wrapped. Wrapping of it’s prototype object wasn’t part of the process, thus some properties were missing.
- Solution: All original prototype properties are synchronized to the wrapped XMLHttpRequest object, thus none should be missing and mentioned checks should succeed as expected.
- JLT-130098 UEM JS Agent: Plugin "l", addeventlistenerwrapper: Error "Object doesn't support this action"
- Solution: We now ignore this benign error
- JLT-132104 WebUI: Worldmap on home screen is empty at first
- Impact: World Map tile doesn’t display map after receiving bad or null UEM data
- Cause: If an error occurred due to bad or null UEM data, the map wouldn’t be drawn. If good data was received afterwards, there was no reattempt to draw the map without refreshing the page in the browser.
- Solution: Map drawing errors are now tracked and used to trigger another attempt at drawing the map upon receiving updated UEM data.
Mobile ADK (separate download)
- JLT-133166 Mobile ADK: Using Address Sanitizer in Xcode 7 with the iOS mobile agent causes a crash
- Impact: Mobile application will crash on start up.
- Cause: sscanf is used against a character array that is not properly terminated and causes a heap-buffer-overflow error.
- Solution: The character array is now properly terminated preventing the heap-buffer-overflow error.
- JLT-129063 Mobile ADK: iOS mobile application does not function as expected when using ASIHTTPRequest
- Impact: Mobile application will not function as expected when making a http request using ASIHTTPRequest.
- Cause: Dynatrace mobile agent replacement delegate was not responding to all selectors required by ASIHTTPRequest
- Solution: Dynatrace mobile agent now correctly forwards unknown selectors to the original delegate.
All resolved issues since 6.2.2
- JLT-132811 Server: Watchdog restart due to InfrastructureConfigCenter blocks multiple threads because its listeners are called within synchronized blocks
- JLT-132530 Server: Incident message like "ERROR-FORMAT-STRING" for out-of-memory incidents when description provided by VM is empty
- JLT-133748 Server: AnalysisCache: Possibly lost visits due to missing flush of VisitAnalyzerMap
- JLT-127362 Server: Renaming previously renamed system profiles to original name causes DataIntegrityException in Analysis Cache
- JLT-133830 Self-Monitoring: Dynatrace server performance impact because of too many splittings due to Collector groups.
- JLT-133098 Server: Log spam "obviously invalid hopcount" when endless loops are instrumented
- JLT-126069 Server: Potential log spam in InfrastructureConfigCenter in case of missing host
- JLT-137255 CollectorCenter: Wrong collector peer returned if agentinfo.collectorinfo is null
- JLT-134659 Agent: Access Denied exception on Windows during multiple bootstrap agent start ups causing due to broken inter process mutex (requires new agent installer)
- JLT-135197 Agent: Under rare circumstances the autosensor overhead on Unix systems might be higher than expected
- JLT-130751 Agents: Make web request query subject to global string length limit
- JLT-129860 Agent: AIX CPU utilization calculation shall consider correct entitlement and CPU time stealing/donation.
- JLT-134015 Agent: Host metric "Page Faults" on AIX: Use more representative value "PgspIn" (see vmstat)
- JLT-135988 Agent: RDTSC timer seems to report the wrong time (in ms)
- JLT-130215 PHP Agent: Log Spam "Blocked path arrived".
- JLT-132606 Nginx Agent: Improved offsets application.
- JLT-132585 Webserver Agent: Added metrics support for IIS 7.0.6002.
- JLT-134026 Webserver Agent: Added metrics support for IIS 7.5.7601.
- JLT-134202 Client: Application Environment Configuration Dialog empty when opened via start center when server of the selected system profile differs from currently active dashboard.
- JLT-131874 Client: Show info in Start Center and Agent Overview for outdated bootstrap agents with a major version smaller 6
- JLT-135855 Client: Make traffic light charts work with host measures again.
- JLT-133007 Client: .NET Thread Dump Beta Warning shows up for CPU sampling and Memory Analysis too
- JLT-134685 Client: Enabled DOTALL mode for regex evaluation in rich client filter bars in order to evaluate multiline values correctly.
- JLT-135482 Client: Lost connection to Server and could not reconnect again due to socket closed exception: Improve debug logging
- JLT-135421 WebUI: Omni channel dashboard without data due to ConcurrentModificationException in DynamicMeasureRefresher
- JLT-131905 WebUI: Updated highcharts to current version.
- JLT-134795 Location for creating a web dashboard was pushed wrong to the browser from the rich client
- JLT-132633 NullPointerException: Uncaught Webui REST exception: WebuiExceptionMapper toResponse
- JLT-136318 Visits in self-monitoring profile are count down from UEM volume falsely.
- JLT-125494 UEM: Correct calculation of license volume consumption for long running visits and extended visit timeout of 1h
- JLT-128033 UEM: NumberFormatExceptions in correlation if frameactions whose parents contain special characters are sent.
- JLT-136008 UEM: Basic XHR Module throws exception when used in some older browsers.
- JLT-130471 UEM: Enabled use of browser's navigator.sendBeacon() to send the JS Agent's dynaTraceMonitor signal.
- JLT-135203 UEM: dynaTraceMonitor terminated with whitespace characters causes java.lang.NumberFormatException during parsing and leads to dropped user action
- JLT-135669 UEM: Add sanity check for high latency values sent from JS agent.
- JLT-126148 UEM: Enabled use of browser's navigator.sendBeacon() to send the JS Agent's dynaTraceMonitor signal.
- JLT-132142 UEM: "Capture Events" causes up to 10 second delay in event firing
- JLT-122606 JS agent not injected by web server because compressed content is treated as uncompressed.
- JLT-135227 UEM: Some keypress events cannot be captured if browsers are too slow.
- JLT-134198 UEM: lastModification for JS bootstrapper must be in milliseconds instead of microseconds
- JLT-135321 Memory leak in zRemoteAgent when fetching zLocal log files
- JLT-132815 Memory leak in zRemoteAgent when fetching zLocal log files
- JLT-131694 IMS TM Resource Adapter sensor: PurePaths not stitched together due to NullPointerException
- JLT-135242 Host marked "-" appears in Performance Monitor due to inconsistencies in monitor/host linking after certain host data updates
- JLT-125363 Infinite loop in MQ mapping utility due to inconsistent mapping configuration.
- JLT-133662 Generic Execution Plugin not showing in Infrastructure Incident Action Menu
6.2.2 Resolved Issues
Most important resolved issues since 6.2.1
- JLT-130260: Under certain circumstances the installation of an update on a Dynatrace Collector requires an additional manual restart
- Impact: Automatic Collector restart prevented after update installation
- Cause: When an update installation fails (e.g. due to a I/O error while writing to disk or wrong permissions), a NullPointerException prevents an automatic restart of the collector
- Solution: Error handling triggers an automatic restart and clean-up of the Dynatrace Collector
- JLT-133458: High Collector memory usage due to incorrect cache sizing
- Impact: Collector uses too much memory, which might cause Agents to be declined
- Cause: Wrong debug flag constant was used for cache sizing
- Solution: Using correct debug flag now
- JLT-133626: Duplicate Collector entries after upgrade from 6.2.0 to 6.2.1 (inconsistent FQDN/host name detection)
- Impact: Collectors show up multiple times, with only the host name changed. Monitors may not execute anymore as their schedule's target may not match.
- Cause: Hostname detection may be inconsistent since 6.2, due to DNS
- Solution: Pre-6.2 behavior can be enforced by setting com.dynatrace.diagnostics.enforceSimpleHostname=true
- Cause: Implementation expected a resizing timer to exist, which was not always the case
- Solution: Null-reference check added for resizing timer
- JLT-123178: MessageBroker Agent memory leak
- Impact: Memory usage of MessageBroker Agent steadily increases over a few days for certain workflows
- Cause: Under certain circumstances the Message Broker Agent is not notified about transaction termination. Internal PurePath information for such workflows was kept until Agent (MessageBroker) restart
- Solution: The MessageBroker Agent checks on transaction start for non-terminated (outdated) PurePaths and frees related resources
- JLT-131347: PHP worker processes terminate unexpectedly
- Impact: With PHP autosensors turned on, PHP child processes may terminate and restart
- Cause: Under a certain race condition, PHP autosensors may be reading invalid webserver configuration
- Solution: PHP agent now applies reference counting for webserver configuration
- JLT-127596: jQuery sensor may cause TypeError / "Object expected"
- Cause: jQuery sensor sets data object to null in unload phase
- Solution: jQuery sensor now restores originally wrapped object
- JLT-131017: Visits: Client data is shown as "unknown"
- Impact: Visit dashboard shows client data (e.g. browser, operating system) as "unknown"
- Cause: Caused by reading/writing updated browsers.xml with different encodings on server and client
- Solution: browsers.xml now being written with consistent encoding. Customers might need to remove update.properties from users home, e.g. C:\Users\<username>\.dynaTrace\dynaTrace 6.2\client\conf in order to force re-updating local files
- JLT-130236: Mobile ADK: Android: Compatibility with Webserver Agent
- Impact: When migrating from Dynatrace 6.0 to Dynatrace 6.1 or 6.2, 6.0 Android Mobile Agents (version lower than 126.96.36.19932) will no longer capture UEM data
- Cause: Due to a protocol change between Dynatrace 6.0 and 6.1, 6.0 Android Mobile Agents (version lower than 188.8.131.5232) get a response from 6.1/6.2 Java or Webserver Agent that they canâ€™t handle
- Solution: Introduced debug flags debugUemMobileStatus60Java for the Java Agent and debugUemMobileStatus60Native for the Webserver Agent, which then send responses in the 6.0 protocol format. IMPORTANT: Current 6.1/6.2 Android Mobile Agents do not understand the 6.0 protocol format, so when setting this debug flag please ensure to use the newest Android Mobile Agents
All resolved issues since 6.2.1
- JLT-130202: Frontend server runs out of memory and restarts
- JLT-130852: Measure threshold update frequency is too low on Frontend server
- JLT-130619: Dashboards do not provide data after migration to 6.2
- JLT-122968: Dynatrace server might restart due to StackOverflowException in Correlation Engine
- JLT-130920: Hostmeasures are not recorded in session unless they are exported
- JLT-126747: Two incidents using same measure with condition aggregation "min" fire simultaneously
- JLT-126090: Available agent metric shows invalid value in case of collector loss when using collector groups
- JLT-130816: Performance Warehouse: No data stored due to disconnect, but shows as connected
- JLT-131383: MSSQLServer: Data integrity violation: Duplicate key row in object dbo.dynamic_measure with unique index uk_dynamic_measure
- JLT-132750: Self-Monitoring Collector fails to start causing a Server restart loop
- JLT-132046: Count values for Business Transactions can diverge over time between Charts and Business Transaction Dashlets
- JLT-129349: [Licensing] Grace volume isn't considered when checking remaining volume for uem-reservation
- JLT-122631: Frontend Server: AssertionError while storing a session / entry screen refresh during manual session recording
- JLT-128800: Visit store statistics do not contain clientTypeName "Desktop"
- JLT-133626: Duplicated collector entries after upgrade from 6.2.0 to 6.2.1 (inconsistent FQDN/host name detection)
- JLT-130260: Under certain circumstances the installation of an update on a Dynatrace Collector requires an additional manual restart
- JLT-133458: High Collector memory usage due to incorrect cache sizing
- JLT-129768: ASP.NET Counters are not collecting data
- JLT-131822: No data from agents on 6.0 or 6.1 collectors with 6.2 servers and injection failed
- JLT-121213: WebSphere MessageBroker: Method argument value on routeToLabel is corrupt - the argument was not registered properly for nodes of type ComIbmRouteToLabelNode
- JLT-129552: CICS/IMS subagent: Elapsed time (duration) computed incorrectly due to bad tickcounts from tick delay
- JLT-122260: Initial startup time is not correct for Mainframe Subagents
- JLT-128126: zRemoteAgent crash on zDC reconnect with many CICS regions
- JLT-129250: zRemoteAgent and zLocal Not Reconnecting After Collector Restart
- JLT-128280: zSystems integrated information processor service request block is not posted when the zLocal closes the socket
- JLT-130367: zLocal socket to zRemoteAgent is being forced to non-blocking - needs to be blocking
- JLT-128521: Optimized zLocal Idle thread to save mainframe CPU time
- JLT-131834: Java Agent: Threading Sensor: removed log spam: "[threading ] saveTraceTagInfoToFieldThreadStartExit EXIT LINK AREA"
- JLT-116242: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.dynatrace.diagnostics.agent.Agent
- JLT-128779: Dynatrace Browser Agent shows 0.0 seconds render time with IE11
- JLT-129839: Java agent on linux x64 causing the JVM not to start
- JLT-125583: NGINX: Agent doesn't work after kernel upgrade due to prelink usage
- JLT-111594: Node.js Agent: Link web requests to UEM visits
- JLT-132251: Provide Option to derive CICS Subagent name from Agent Properties
- JLT-132311: 6.0 mobile ADK compatibility: Webserver agent adaptions
- JLT-130742: Java Agent: ClassFormatError: "Duplicate method in name&signature" on SUD startup with Java 8
- JLT-130621: ZIIP Thread not re-enabled when zIIP and TxB are on, and zRA is restarted
- JLT-130760: Include Nginx agent logs in support archive
- JLT-128892: Java Agent: Logging Sensor: Decrease Overhead at log level TRACE caused by reflection calls
- JLT-129783: Broken purepaths occur when running Soap CICS Start transactions
- JLT-123174: WebSphere MessageBroker: Memory leak - In certain situations PurePaths were not released when an exception occurred on fetching the PurePath
- JLT-123178: WebSphere MessageBroker: MessageBroker Agent memory leak
- JLT-123657: WebSphere MessageBroker: Memory leak due to a race condition during purepath cleanup
- JLT-127589: Websphere MessageBroker: Invalid Purepaths in Client and Agent log
- JLT-130778: No left Y-Axis legend in dual chart
- JLT-129358: Collector Hosts are shown offline in Infrastructure view
- JLT-131975: Monitoring Dashboard Host Health: Dialog: NullPointerException in HostRequestResponseHandler
- JLT-126802: Test Automation dashlet: No data shown because RecordQueue is full
- JLT-125099: Full analysis of user actions dashlet loses tree format
- JLT-127978: "An error occurred while creating the dashlet content" appears when using "Show in Dashboard" feature of the system monitoring dashboard.
- JLT-130124: Removed overlapping state-borders in the USA (worldmap).
- JLT-126858: AngularJs sensor wrappers do not always initialize early enough and thus do not create actions
- JLT-126919: UEM Visit Tagging not working for most visits
- JLT-127596: jQuery sensor may cause TypeError / "Object expected"
- JLT-131017: Visits: Client data is shown as "unknown"
- JLT-127239: Disable [ESB] Enhanced WSO2 tagging via Debug flag
- JLT-128163: Support HTTP tagging for Axis 1 clients (both regular and alternative package names from PEGA)
- JLT-126464: Rate measures do not show any values
- JLT-104088: Server: Add debugging information for baselining
- JLT-133166: iOS: Application crashes when building with Xcode 7 and turning on the Address Sanitizer.
- JLT-132030: iOS: Device log contains error message in iOS9
- JLT-127593: iOS: UIControl events not firing
- JLT-126224: iOS: EventHandler of instrumented app executes twice instead of once
- JLT-130380: Android: Crash with the Android ADK - WebView is missing (due to Android L)
- JLT-130236: Android: Compatibility with Webserver Agent
6.2.1 Resolved Issues
- JLT-129764 Frontend Server: Self-monitoring collector is constantly reconnecting to collector since upgrade to 6.2.1
- JLT-129357 Server should not trigger the deletion of a Collector FixPack not matching its minor version
- JLT-127853 Watchdog restarts frontend server when PWH is not available
- JLT-128903 Server: Aggregate message queue nodes in ADMAnalyzer by setting "com.dynatrace.diagnostics.adm.analyzer.aggregateMessagingNodes" to true
- JLT-127629 Server: PathDataRequirement for SessionReading during Analysis Cache runs reads too much data
- JLT-127923 Backend server: NullPointerException in VisitStore.recoverVisitsFromContinuousSessionRecording prevents startup
- JLT-128793 Frontend server: Analysis cache: Handle exceptions in ProviderReadThread by skipping session.
- JLT-126952 Renaming measures or agent groups while system profile is changed by someone else results in a system profile serialization error and reboot of backend server to resolve
- JLT-128557 Sensor packs partially deleted from Server directory by Selfmon Collector on UNIX based systems
- JLT-129248 Collector: Wrong detection of Fully Qualified Domain Name
- JLT-129376 Collector: NullPointerException in InstrumentationCacheManager when pre-6.2 agents are connecting
- JLT-128002 Collector: Report instrumentation error to the agent also on cached instrumentation results.
- JLT-123792 Fully functional collector is shown with "orange" status
- JLT-116245 Fix race condition in agent connection handling where agent would remain in a half-connected state until collector is restarted.
- JLT-128435 Performance Warehouse: Add more information for repository connection state change logging
- JLT-128756 Performance Warehouse: Migration loses historical data
- JLT-129621 Agent: Logs output to system-out/err due to DT_DISABLEINITIALLOGGING not working
- JLT-127914 PHP Agent: opcode manipulation must be disabled with zend guard / loader
- JLT-126876 PHP Agent: Version 5.5 on Windows: Not starting, compile with VisualC++ 11
- JLT-125318 Java Agent: Java 8: Fixed IllegalAccessError when using a private static method as a reference
- JLT-103420 Java Agent: Don't handle request in UEM sensor if excluded on servlet sensor
- JLT-125476 Added enhanced debugging for performance counters plus performance counters which can not be found will now be skipped instead of terminating the complete counter retrieval process.
- JLT-123152 Agent bootstrapping race condition leads to agent start-up problem.
- JLT-128447 Self-monitoring agents consume a java license if these agent cannot be instrumented during startup
- JLT-130732 Client: Cannot edit system profile on a 6.2.X server if client is running 6.2.Y
- JLT-130182 Client: Missing entry points in entry screen
- JLT-127981 Client: ConcurrentModificationException in ServerSettings > Infrastructure when deleting label with 2+ hosts
- JLT-128893 Client: Accessing resources fails with NoSuchElementException
- JLT-127971 PureStack Manually created hosts are not considered in filtering
- JLT-130136 UEM: Fix evaluation of visit user experience, if long running action is evaluated after subsequent action.
- JLT-128103 WebUI: Dashboard stored when leaving details view in view mode
- JLT-128708 WebUI: Gap in data occurs when timeframe last 1 hour is selected.
- JLT-127951 Baselining charts only show dots when timeframe is set to 30min
- JLT-127836 Missing/incomplete PurePaths and "Rule ID could not be resolved for method rule" in collector log
- JLT-124436 Mobile ADK: Calling endVisit can cause lifecycle actions and web requests to get sent twice to the server
- JLT-110325 Combined fixes to update to latest available version.