Thanks to Brian Perrault a new version (1.0.2) of theis available.
- Ability to specify the filesystem as “*” which will create a dynamic monitor for every mount on the server.
- ReadOnly Measure – This measure provides a 1 if the mount is read only
- Mount Filter – for use when using the “*” Filesystem. This will allow you to put constraints on the list of mounts. This gives you the option the include/exclude mounts based on the following choices in a list
- Filesystem type (IE: fat32, iso9660, NTFS)
- Device (IE: /dev/cdrom, /dev/sda1)
- Mount location (IE: /home, /tmp)
If you have any questions, please ask them in our Plugins and Extension Forum.
Have you implemented your own monitoring, alert, or task plugin? Do you have a default System Profile or dashboard that you always use for your projects? If you think that others would benefit from it and you want share your innovative ideas with the rest of the Community, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!