On September 9 at Noon ET (9am PT; 5pm UK) dynaTrace will be co-hosting a webinar called, "The Transformation of Application Performance Management & What It Means For You: Webinar Featuring Forrester Research, Inc. Analyst JP Garbani.". Here is a short description:
The conditions for a perfect storm in the application performance management (APM) market are upon us. There are profound changes occurring in the way applications are designed, built, and managed today. These changes are creating a convergence of complexity that is rendering the old ways of managing applications and their performance increasingly obsolete.
In this educational webinar Forrester Vice President Jean-Pierre Garbani will:
- Review the technology trends that are driving unprecedented application complexity
- Explain the implications of this new complexity on both application performance and business success
- Discuss why these trends mean that companies need to re-evaluate their traditional approaches to APM
- Describe the criteria for evaluating new APM technologies that can cope with today’s complexity
- Outline how business transaction management (BTM) is beginning to converge with APM and what that means for companies
Who should attend:
- Business-owners of applications
- Progressive IT operations leaders
- Performance engineers
- QA / Test Center personnel
- Development team leads
Bonus: All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Forrester’s recent Tech Horizons report analyzing the convergence of APM and BTM.
Following Mr. Garbani’s presentation, dynaTrace Senior Architect and Technology Evangelist Andreas Grabner will offer a short demonstration dynaTrace’s integrated APM / BTM system. There will also be a Q&A session.
If you're interested in hearing the latest about where Application Performance Management is headed and how Business Transaction Management plays into it, join our featured speaker, Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst, Jean-Pierre Garbani and dynaTrace software on Thursday September 9, 2010 at Noon ET/9 AM PT/5 PM UK for this informative webinar
Not Logged In? Customers and AJAX Edition Users Login with your Community Account