After several weeks in Beta dynaTrace is happy to announce that The Next Generation Browser Diagnostics Tool is released in its 3rd version. dynaTrace AJAX Edition 3 supports Internet Explorer 6, 7, & 8 and Firefox 3.6 & 4 and is available for free download on the dynaTrace Ajax Website.
Here is what you need to get started
- Read the dynaTrace AJAX 3 Announcement Blog containing detailed description on the main capabilities
- Improve Page Load Time by following our Recommendations
- Identify Cross Browser Issues by comparing IE and FF tracings
- Optimize Page Rendering - we added additional Rendering support in FF
- Automating Performance Analysis with Selenium, Watir, QTP, Silk, ...
- Comparing your site against your competitors (and not just against Best Practices)
- Want more? Read about the dynaTrace AJAX Premium Extensions
- Real Web 2.0 Agnostic Testing and Optimization
- More Key Performance Indicators for Regression Analysis
- Automated Regression Analysis in your CI Environment
- End-to-End Performance Analysis: From the Browser to the Database
A special Thank You goes to the dynaTrace Engineering Team in Linz, Austria. They built a great product that helps so many folks out there. Cheers
Not Logged In? Customers and AJAX Edition Users Login with your Community Account