- DC RUM 12.4.11 is here! Upgrade to the latest version today.
- You can still sign up for the 1-minute monitoring interval EAP and tell us about your use cases, concerns, and monitoring needs in the EAP forum thread.
To the Enterprise Synthetic Monitoring customers: VantageView end of support date is coming. If you haven’t migrated to the CAS reporting, please do so, which would also enable you to leverage the new/enhanced capabilities planned for 2017 in the area of ESM reporting and alerting.
- DC RUM release 12.2 will no longer be supported after January 2017. See the release-to-release changes and review the 12.4.x migration good to know page to prepare for the migration.
- When adopting DC RUM 12.4.11, please pay special attention to the RHEL OS update from 7.2 to 7.3. There are specific steps that need to be followed during the upgrade. See RHEL 7.2 to 7.3 OS update known issues for details.
- Monitor Siebel CRM and Avaya telephony integration protocol (CTI) with the Universal Decode! See the description and slides presenting how it works.
- Monitor the performance of SISNAPI protocol used for Siebel servers communication with the High Speed AMD! Check out the updated script and share your experience in the DC RUM Open Q&A forum using the “universal decode” tag.
- An initial version of the DC RUM Security Guide has just been published. Let us know what you think in the DC RUM forum thread that has already been viewed over 200 times!
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with what’s new and what's changed in the DC RUM 12.4.11 release and with the AMD FAQ.
Thank you for taking the Dynatrace Community Survey!
Last month we offered you the opportunity to share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences in the first Dynatrace Community survey and many of you responded with insightful commentary. We were excited to receive nearly 400 survey responses and are now in the process of evaluating the responses and will have a full report and announce the winners of the survey drawing in the coming weeks.
Thank you for your time and feedback, both of which are essential for helping us continue to improve the Dynatace Community and make it a successful experience for everyone involved. YOU are what makes our Community thrive. Thank you for being a part of the Dynatrace Community.
Have another idea about how to improve the Community? Share it with us in the Community Ideas forum!
Don't Miss Perform 2017!
Perform 2017 is almost here! Joining us means you have the chance to hear from more than 60 spectacular customer speakers in six out this world tracks.
This year at Perform:
- Meet 1,300 of your peers to share insights and war stories.
- Hear from industry leaders like Boeing, AWS, Pivotal, Panera, Red Hat and Adobe about upcoming trends that will impact you and your company.
- Expand your skillset and get up to speed with the Hands-on Training (HOT) Day!
- Nominate your company for a Perform award! Find out more.
- WAN optimization technology doesn’t always solve the network performance problems. Check why WAN optimization requires performance management, where Krzysztof Ziemianowicz, a Senior Product Manager at Dynatrace, explains the need of tuning the WAN optimization in conjunction with the application mix on the network links.
- Have you ever asked yourself how to reduce the mean time to resolution when performance problems occur? , a
If you have not already seen it, there is a promotional offer available around our annual Perform Dynatrace Users Conference. Due to popularity and overwhelmingly positive feedback from the Orlando Perform Conference last year, the Promotion is for the Free Dynatrace certifications that we will be offering during the conference. All that you need to do is register for a proctored session at the conference!
Optimizing customer experience, accelerating innovation, and modernizing operations with Dynatrace all start with ramping up your knowledge of our platform. Start now at Dynatrace University. Read more about the success you can have with Dynatrace: Pandora, Nordstrom, Great American Insurance Company.
Dynatrace University is actively developing a new platform to enhance your learning experience! We are offering an exclusive sneak peek of the new platform for the first ten customers that reach out to email@example.com to schedule a demonstration.
Community Member of the Month for December 2016!
We are very happy to announce that Tom D. is our December December Community Member of the Month! Tom has been an incredibly active in the forums in asking questions and helping others to create a virtual team that is committed to each members success.
Click this link to read what Tom has to say about the Dynatrace Community.
Dynatrace Expert Services (DXS)
Did you know that you can…
- Use DC RUM right out-of-the-box reports to support an abundance of monitoring use cases?
- Enable the automated discovery of Software Services based on the traffic content, accelerating your time to value?
- …or Use a Universal Diagram report to visually render your performance data?
Find out more! Visit the team of DXS experts at the Performance Café at this year’s Perform 2017 event in Las Vegas from February 6-9. The Hands-On Training (HOT) Day is on Monday, February 6. Register today here.