- DC RUM 12.4.12 is coming together with an updated Mobile App! Follow the DC RUM news to get the latest product update.
- Join an early access program for Enterprise Synthetic Monitoring 12.5 that focuses on improved OCR and image recognition capabilities together with extended agent/transaction health reporting in the CAS.
- DC RUM release 12.2 will no longer be supported after January 2017. We recommend that you upgrade to Data Center RUM 12.4, which is the best available release in terms of features, security, and support for the latest versions of the monitored applications.
- VantageView and Server Monitoring are no longer be supported, effective January 1, 2017. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the recommended migration strategies.
- Thanks to our Community members, we have new DC RUM extensions to share:
- SAP Monitoring FAQ on Community! Review the most popular questions related to the SAP decodes.
- Interested in the most viewed forum post last month? See “Are there any plans to support the Diffie-Hellman algorithm in DC RUM?”.
Don't Miss Perform 2017!
Perform 2017 is almost here! Joining us means you have the chance to hear from more than 60 spectacular customer speakers in six out this world tracks.
This year at Perform:
- Meet 1,300 of your peers to share insights and war stories.
- Hear from industry leaders like Boeing, AWS, Pivotal, Panera, Red Hat and Adobe about upcoming trends that will impact you and your company.
- Expand your skillset and get up to speed with the Hands-on Training (HOT) Day!
If you’re already familiar with the tremendous resources you have available in Dynatrace University — or even if you’ve never visited our online learning center before — get ready for a whole new world at your fingertips.
Dynatrace University dot NEXT is here!
- No login required! Easily navigate over 700+ readily available training videos for every Dynatrace power module.
- It’s supported by a backbone of agile technologies for browsing content at lightning speed — anywhere in the world.
- A new, simplified e-commerce and training registration process makes learning easier than ever.
- You can also share your own APM content — including insights and tips for other users — by uploading and managing your own training videos.
We’ve used data gathered from tens of thousands of user experiences from the last four years to make the new Dynatrace University your university. There’s nothing else like it. See for yourself!
Community Member of the Month for January 2017!
We are very happy to announce that Babar Q. is our January Community Member of the Month! Babar has been an incredibly active in the forums in asking questions and helping others to create a virtual team that is committed to each members success.
Click this link to read what Tom has to say about the Dynatrace Community.
Dynatrace Expert Services (DXS)
Perform 2017 will feature sessions from 60+ of your peers and other professionals about how to build a winning digital performance strategy. Managing complexity, shift to the cloud, monitoring web chaos: there is something for everyone, along with hands-on training, in-depth education and certification. You can even visit the team of DXS experts in-person at the Performance Café. Register now here.
Why DevOps? Here are just a few good reasons: A recent State of DevOps Report showed that companies that have adopted DevOps best practices have 3x fewer failures in production and 24x faster MTTR. Companies using DevOps are two times more likely to exceed profitability, market share and productivity goals (from the State of DevOps report by Puppet Labs 2015).You can get started in 2017. Join Dynatrace’s Andi Grabner, Chief DevOps Activist together with Brian Chandler, Systems Engineer at Raymond James as they present “Starting Your DevOps Journey: Practical Tips for Ops”, a live webinar on Thursday, January 12.
Learn how to:
- Use digital performance management to understand and monitor SLAs, performance and end-user experiences
- Shift your testing and QA left by working with coordinated metrics to get early, relevant feedback
- Build improved collaboration between Ops and architects with shared information
Community Tips & Tricks - Create a List of Forum Favorites
To quickly return to a Dynatrace forum that interests you, click the Star icon next to a forum name. Your favorite forums will appear in the right sidebar under Navigation for quick access each time you log. To bookmark a specific forum post to view at a later date, click the Star icon next to the Add Comment button, which appears directly under the first text of a question, article, or idea post. All favorite posts will appear in the Favorites section of your forum profile.
For more details, see How do I create a list of favorite forums or posts? in the Forum User Guide.
Have a suggestion on improving your Community experience? We'd love to hear from you in our Community Ideas forum!