- DC RUM 12.4 update 5 is now available. Upgrade to latest version today!
- New DC RUM early access programs have already started! Sign up for IBM MQ Transaction Flow Analysis or Consolidated Oracle Applications and Oracle Forms Performance Measurements Dashboard via Community and help us deliver capabilities that better meet your needs!
- DC RUM release 12.1 will no longer be supported after May 2016. Upgrade to latest update for release 12.4 today!
- New extension to Enterprise Synthetic Monitoring - Schedule Visualizer – on Community. Grab a copy and try it out!
- Another community contribution – One click reports – gives you an example of using the DMI to create your own easy-to-use reports.
- DC RUM Migration Q&A forum has been merged with the DC RUM Open Q&A forum. Check the details and post your new questions using the “migration” tag.
- We’re waiting for your opinion on the Full screen mode for DMI reports feature. Share your use case and vote for other!
- Visit the DC RUM Migration Center to plan your migration to release 12.4.
- Sign up to receive DC RUM news alerts sent directly to your email inbox. Get timely information about the latest release updates, early access programs, events & webinars, as well as general Community news. Learn more about how to sign up.
- The Open Q&A forums are now truly open! We've lifted the login requirement for these forums to allow you to search for answers using your browser's favorite search engine. Note that you'll still need to login to participate. Learn more about our new open forums.
- We've moved to a better distribution network to help you download our software faster than ever before.
Summer is warming up and so is the lineup of vILT! We are doubling down and just released 14 new sessions! Our last 10 sessions have been sold out, so hurry while there are still available seats. Buy now, attend later, but don’t end up on the waiting list!
Want to stand out in the Dynatrace community? Look no further than our outstanding certification program. Check out our guided learning paths to properly prepare you to be Associate or Professional certified. Already certified? Make sure to login to Dynatrace University to check your certification status in My Learning.
Are you learning and experimenting with your DevOps environments? Can’t find the needle in the code stack? Schedule a private one-on-one vCafe session with Dynatrace’s best practitioners to accelerate your understanding of the Dynatrace platform.
- Ask and answer questions in the DC RUM Open Q&A forum! Also, make sure to encourage your colleagues to sign up for a Dynatrace Community account - the larger our community, the more valuable it becomes.
- Want to share your experience with DC RUM, a monitoring use case, or best practices? Create an article in the DC RUM Open Q&A forum!
Dynatrace in the News
- In a SDDC, App Response Time Trumps Infrastructure Capacity Management
- APM's Service-Oriented Receipe for Success