The new release of the Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring platform is now available. Here are some of the exciting features that the release brings:
- An enhanced Operational Summary view streamlines and simplifies troubleshooting workflows
- Several new additions and improvements to our custom dash-boarding capabilities make it is easier to share information across your organization
- Multi-step transaction retry on error reduces false positives improving the fidelity of alerts
- Maintenance window management has never been easier ensuring that operations won’t receive alerts during scheduled downtime and scheduled downtime is excluded from your service level reporting
- A number of capabilities have been added to the Web Recorder making it the single go-to place for creation and editing of transactions:
For more information about the new release, see the Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring 2016 November Release Notes.