In response to your requests, we're moving the Report creation guidelines webinar from Monday, July 3rd, to Thursday, July 6th, due to a national holiday in the United States.
On July 6, 2017, join Sebastian Kruk, a Senior Technical Product Manager at Dynatrace, to learn how to create your own reports to match the Dynatrace DC RUM interaction style. After the presentation, Sebastian will be happy to answer your questions during a live Q&A session.
Previous DC RUM 2017 May webinars
All recordings are available for you on the Dynatrace University:
- What's new in DC RUM 2017 May release - Get the most out of your DC RUM installation and see why you should upgrade to the latest release.
- CAS search improvements - Learn how easily the new DC RUM release can answer your APM question.
- DC RUM-Dynatrace unification - See what benefits the unification brings and what is in scope of the early access program.
- Explorer reports - Learn how to use new explorers and drill down to them from your own reports.
Online DMI clinics
DMI webinars are based on the latest DC RUM release. Learn DMI tips and tricks on the following topics:
DC RUM configuration best practices
In May, we conducted a series of webinars on the fantastic capabilities of the RUM Console wizard. Real use cases, live demos - all is there for you on the Dynatrace University:
- Configuring software services using the RUM Console wizard - See how easily you can extract the information you need with the RUM Console wizard.
- Using custom metrics in DC RUM - Learn how to use custom metrics to extract business information and present that to the business using DC RUM.
- Using parameters in DC RUM - Learn best practices for configuring parameters and how to use them properly.