We are very pleased to announce the general availability of the newest update to the APMaaS platform – Synthetic, Real-User, & Application Monitoring for Web, Mobile, & PHP.
Among the exciting features and improvements, this release update includes:
- A new set of Unified User Experience Management (UEM) Dashboards which combines the power of our industry leading synthetic monitoring platform with new generation real user monitoring technology.
- An enhanced interactive charting capability that can now chart synthetic metrics alongside real-user and business analytic data for greater insight and agile response.
- A globally PurePath-enabled synthetic monitoring network (Backbone and Last Mile) for one-click deep-dive application monitoring and fast, accurate root cause diagnosis.
- And much more…
To learn more:
- About the release, read about it in our newly redesigned Release Notes, available here.
- About the entire APMaaS platform, access the e-Learning modules at the APM University
For convenience, these release notes cover all of the great capabilities delivered since February until now in the APMaaS platform.
From the edge of the Internet to deep visibility inside the app, synthetic to real-user monitoring, Compuware APM has it all!
Not Logged In? Customers and AJAX Edition Users Login with your Community Account