You can edit the test name. In the Synthetic Classic Portal:
- Click Tests in the Manage section of the navigation menu.
- If necessary, use the page filters to find the test.
- Expand the test, then click Edit test below the test details to open the test into the editing screen.
- Type the new name in the Edit Test Name field.
- Make any other changes, then click Update and Finish to save the changes.
Last Mile and Private Last Mile (private peer) tests were designed in a way that allows you to run the same test in multiple batch groups. Because of this, there is no way to edit the URL in the Synthetic Classic Portal.
- If the test is a Transaction and was created using a Windows Recorder script, you can download the script from the Synthetic Classic Portal to the Recorder, edit the URL in the script, and upload the script back to the Portal.
- If the test is a Single URL, submit a Support Ticket to request the change. Include the exact current Single Page test name or monitor ID, and the URL that you want to change the test to.