The Compuware APM team is proud to announce the general availability of DC RUM 12.2!
This release builds on the success of DC RUM 12.0 and 12.1, adding many exciting new use cases and improvements for our customers:
- Smarter Fault Domain Isolation – Triage performance problems with network forensics in context of the user and transaction. Provide the network team with packet-level depth with this new workflow!
- Availability Problem Anti-Patterns and Analytics – Quicker and easier incident handling and triage; no more guesswork on a user’s ability to complete transactions!
- Manage the Complete SAP Business Process – The industry-leading SAP monitoring solution is further extended to measure SAP Remote Function Call (RFC), gaining visibility into Business Intelligence and other critical transactions!
- dynaTrace Real User Integrated into DC RUM – Reclaim visibility at the edge of the Internet and take advantage of network-, synthetic-, and mobile- and browser-based real user visibility. All available in a single reporting system, including access from your mobile device!
- …and much more: read the Release Highlights
Upgrade to DC RUM 12.2 now to leverage these enhancements.
Need more information?
- Be sure to check out the Release Notes.
- To upgrade, follow the instructions on the Migration Center.
- To get training, access the e-Learning modules on APM University.
As always, visit the Upgrade and Migration Center for detailed information on how to successfully upgrade. In addition, remember that Compuware offers APM Migration Services to assist you with all your upgrades.
Please invite your customers to register for online customer briefing, which is going to be hosted by DC RUM PM team on January 30, 4 pm CET.