Our goal is to provide assistance for our users through the community. Besides answering your questions on our forum we also start providing live Q&A sessions - we call them "Online Performance Clinics":
On Monday, October 13th and Tuesday, October 14th we are therefore offering “Dynatrace Application Monitoring Demo with Live Q&A” sessions: FREE to attend and you stay totally anonymous to other users on the webinar.
- 10 Minute Live Demo of Dynatrace Application Monitoring
- 50 Minutes of Live Q&A
Register here (3 options to allow every time zone to participate)
- October 13th, 2PM CEST (Berlin): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/116494296
- October 13th, 1PM EDT (New York): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/139006024
- October 14th, 11AM AEDT (Sydney): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/979237457
Recording from October 1st is available on our YouTube channel: Dynatrace Live Q&A with Andreas Grabner, October 1st
Depending on the success we plan on running these Q&A sessions frequently. If you have feedback, e.g.: better day of the week or better time during the day LET US KNOW.
Hands-On Performance Clinic Workshop: Orlando, Denver & Vienna confirmed
We also want to bring the "Performance Clinic" to the "offline world" - as a Performance Clinic Workshop. These are Hands-On workshops where you can Bring Your Own Application or Bring Your PurePath and we teach you how to best analyze your application using tools such as dynaTrace.
First is in Orlando: October 6th
The first installment of this workshop happens parallel to our annual PERFORM User Conference. It's FREE. Claim your ticket on the Eventbrite website: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/orlando-application-performance-clinic-workshop-bring-your-own-app-byoa-tickets-12970060801
And there are more workshops planned. Here is the current list:
- October 20th, 4PM - 7PM: Vienna, Austria: Sektor5 Co-Working Space
- November, 3rd: Denver, CO: Venue TBA
Not Logged In? Customers and AJAX Edition Users Login with your Community Account