Our goal is to provide assistance for our users through the community. Besides answering your questions on our forum we also start providing live Q&A sessions - we call them "Online Performance Clinics":
On Monday, October 13th and Tuesday, October 14th we are therefore offering “Dynatrace Application Monitoring Demo with Live Q&A” sessions: FREE to attend and you stay totally anonymous to other users on the webinar.
- 10 Minutes Live Demo of Dynatrace Application Monitoring
- 50 Minutes of Live Q&A: submit questions to dynaTrace Open Q&A Forum and label them with "forqandawebinar"
Register here (3 options to allow every time zone to participate)
- October 13th, 2PM CEST (Berlin): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/116494296
- October 13th, 1PM EDT (New York): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/139006024
- October 14th, 11AM AEDT (Sydney): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/979237457
Recording from October 1st is available on our YouTube channel: Dynatrace Live Q&A with Andreas Grabner, October 1st
Depending on the success we plan on running these Q&A sessions frequently. If you have feedback, e.g.: better day of the week or better time during the day LET US KNOW.
Next Hands-On Performance Clinic Workshop: Denver & Vienna confirmed
We also want to bring the "Performance Clinic" to the "offline world" - as a Performance Clinic Workshop. These are Hands-On workshops where you can Bring Your Own Application or Bring Your PurePath and we teach you how to best analyze your application using tools such as dynaTrace.
- 30 Minutes: Introduction to Performance Engineering
- 30 Minutes: Tool Landscape
- Rest of the time: Hands-On: Analyze your own app
Next confirmed workshops:
- October 20th, 4PM - 7PM: Vienna, Austria: Sektor5 Co-Working Space
- November, 3rd: Denver, CO: Venue TBA
Planned workshop locations:
- US: Boston, New York, Toronto, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco
- EMEA: Munich, Hamburg, Berlin
Not Logged In? Customers and AJAX Edition Users Login with your Community Account