Our goal is to provide assistance for our users through the community. Besides answering your questions on our forum we also start providing live Q&A sessions - we call them "Online Performance Clinics":
On Monday, November 10th we are therefore offering “Dynatrace Application Monitoring Demo with Live Q&A” sessions: FREE to attend and you stay totally anonymous to other users on the webinar.
- 30 Minutes Live Demo of Dynatrace Application Monitoring
- 30 Minutes of Live Q&A: submit questions to dynaTrace Open Q&A Forum and label them with "forqandawebinar"
Register here (2 options per day to allow every time zone to participate)
- November 25th, 1PM CET (Berlin): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/626897992
- November 25th, 1PM EST (New York): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/722327848
All Recordings available on our Dynatrace Live Q&A YouTube Channel:
- Oct 1st: What is dynaTrace and How to get started!
- Oct 13th: System Profile Explained, Agent Mappings and Troubleshooting
- Oct 27th: How Agents Work, Connecting Remote and Local Agents
- Nov 10th: Basic Diagnostics Steps (coming soon)
Depending on the success we plan on running these Q&A sessions frequently. If you have feedback, e.g.: better day of the week or better time during the day LET US KNOW.
Next Hands-On Performance Clinic Workshop: Stockholm, Boston, Berlin confirmed
We also want to bring the "Performance Clinic" to the "offline world" - as a Performance Clinic Workshop. These are Hands-On workshops where you can Bring Your Own Application or Bring Your PurePath and we teach you how to best analyze your application using tools such as dynaTrace.
- 30 Minutes: Introduction to Performance Engineering
- 30 Minutes: Tool Landscape
- Rest of the time: Hands-On: Analyze your own app
Next confirmed workshops:
- November, 18th: Stockholm, Sweden: Impact HUB Stockholm- Register Here for Free
- December, 16th: Boston, MA: Registration form coming soon
- January, 14th: Berlin, Germany: Registratin form coming soon
- February 2015: London, UK: Registration form coming soon
Planned workshop locations:
- US: New York, Toronto, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco
- EMEA: Munich, Hamburg
Not Logged In? Customers and AJAX Edition Users Login with your Community Account