We are very pleased to announce the general availability of Dynatrace Data Center RUM version 12.3.
Among other exciting features and improvements, this release delivers:
- Automatic application and network services identification and monitoring that delivers immediate value with zero configuration
- Wizard-based application accelerators provide rapid business-level visibility for SAP, EBS, Siebel, and Exchange transactions
- New transaction-level views into CORBA, JBoss Remoting, BEA T3, and Sun RMI deliver deep performance insight
- DMI’s new Universal Diagram enables powerful report workflows that reflect the company’s domain
- Proactive Lync monitoring enables in-flight VoIP call quality control
- Scalability made simple with parallel report servers, automatically balancing the analysis load
- Automated real-time analytics to discover the sources of transaction slowness, shortening the mean-time to performance optimization
- Citrix monitoring with the ICA and CGP availability analysis and application traffic reporting
And much more ...
Want more information?
- Watch the What's New in 12.3 webinar on APM University
- Read the detailed Release Notes
- Complete the eLearning modules available in APM University
- Visit Upgrade and Migration Center to learn how to successfully transition to this release
- Download the release.