Occasionally you may notice what appears to be a discrepancy in the DataView section of Synthetic Mobile for Average Response Time.
When you look at the summary under DataView for a specific test you will note a total Average Response Time for a specific day. When you click on the blue link for that day you are brought into a DataView page that shows the breakdown for that day by mobile peer. At the bottom of the column is the total Average Response Time for all peers. This number may not equal the number for total Average Response Time that you saw on the previous summary page.
To view the numbers:
1) Go to the Performance Tests tab in the GPN
2) Click on Synthetic Mobile
3) Click on DataView
4) Click on a mobile test
5) Notate the Average Response time for a specific day in this summary page
6) Click on the blue link for that day to dive deeper to the details
7) Look next to Total and see the Average Response Time of that day in the details section.