- Learn how to use the new and improved web recorder, click here for details.
Getting Started with Alerting: How to best set up Alerting in the Portal, including creating thresholds and viewing alerts. Check out the updated best practices.
- Scripting Best Practices: Planning, configuring and creating scripts. See new and updated content on scripting best practices.
- Review the latest Dynatrace Community Release notes
Don't blink as you might miss an opportunity to take part in one of Dynatrace's most exciting service offerings! Check out all of our vSeries offerings available in Dynatrace University. We are adding new classes every month so be sure to check out the May line-up.
- vILT - A well-rounded instructor led training approach to understanding the core concepts used in Dynatrace.
- vHOT - A workshop based environment with specific use-cases based on real-life customer driven challenges and success.
- vCafe - Top-level Dynatrace Architects address customer-specific topics, questions and challenges in a private session
Did you know that the Dynatrace University's shopping cart accepts Dynatrace FleXpoints? You can use your FleXpoints to attend any of the vSeries offerings!
Looking to become recognized in the field for your APM and DPM expertise? Look no further than the Dynatrace University Certification program for Synthetic Monitoring. Certification is available at the Associate and Professional levels. Your first attempt at certification is free when you attend vILT!
Blogs & eBooks
- Blog post: Digital Journey or Customer Journey?
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Need Synthetic Monitoring
- 7 Essential Load-Testing Tips for Top Performance
Dynatrace in the News
- Take Application Performance Management to the Next Level with Digital Performance Management: Forrester analysts Milan Hanson and James McCormick take an industry first look at the defining characteristics of Digital Performance Management in this report brief.