- The second update for Dynatrace AppMon 6.3 has been released! This update contains critical fixes and improvements. AppMon & UEM 6.3.2 is now available on our download page. A detailed description of the new features and fixes in Dynatrace 6.3.2 can be found here.
- Demandware Fastpack now available! The Dynatrace FastPack for Demandware provides a preconfigured Dynatrace profile custom tailored to Demandware environments, learn more here.
- We now have a new version of Varnish Stats Monitor Plugin which supports Varnish 4.x and provides a full list of values for Varnish 4.x, check it out here.
Don't blink as you might miss an opportunity to take part in one of Dynatrace's most exciting service offerings! Check out all of our vSeries offerings available in Dynatrace University. We are adding new classes every month so be sure to check out the May line-up.
- vILT - A well-rounded instructor led training approach to understanding the core concepts used in Dynatrace.
- vHOT - A workshop based environment with specific use-cases based on real-life customer driven challenges and success.
- vCafe - Top-level Dynatrace Architects address customer-specific topics, questions and challenges in a private session
Did you know that the Dynatrace University's shopping cart accepts Dynatrace FleXpoints? You can use your FleXpoints to attend any of the vSeries offerings!
Looking to become recognized in the field for your APM and DPM expertise? Look no further than the Dynatrace University Certification program for Application Monitoring. Certification is available at the Associate and Professional levels. Your first attempt at certification is free when you attend vILT!
- Did you miss our Ask the Expert session featuring Klaus Enzenhofer, as he discussed leveraging real user information and taking it to the next level while effectively using business dashboards? Check out the replay here.
- Catch the replay where we discussed the right questions about performance to ask when migrating to SharePoint virtual servers, Office 365, or anywhere in the cloud. Optimizing Sharepoint Performance: On-Premise or Cloud
Don't miss these great recent blogs:
- Build, optimize, test, operate highly-scalable applications with Dynatrace
- Application Performance Analytics: A Network Framework
- Digital Journey or Customer Journey?
Dynatrace in the News
- Take Application Performance Management to the Next Level with Digital Performance Management: Forrester analysts Milan Hanson and James McCormick take an industry first look at the defining characteristics of Digital Performance Management in this report brief.