Become a performance hero with today's release of Dynatrace Application Monitoring and User Experience Management 6.5!
Check out the 2-minute kick-start video to learn how.
- New, customizable and web-based transaction flow visualizations show how your apps work and perform, from front to backend, within seconds; zero configuration required.
- Built-in tuning analysis of top and most common anti-patterns allow your front and backend teams to fix and optimize 10x faster than ever before.
- Share heroic wins and monitor your apps with web dashboards, modern look and feel, release comparison and simplified workflows.
- Automatically measure real user performance across all browsers and devices before deploying to production throughout your software development lifecycle.
- Monitor enterprise apps that are not based on HTTP, spot bottlenecks in your MySQL databases, auto-deploy agents with Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Powershell, and enjoy the new REST API to automate manual tasks.
Please refer to the release notes for all end-of-life dates and platform support changes. Upcoming end-of-life dates: 6.2 ends standard support on Dec 31st 2016, 5.6 and 6.1 end support on Mar 1st 2017.
Download AppMon & UEM 6.5 here