Our goal is to provide product support assistance through the resources available in the Dynatrace Community. In addition to answering your questions in our forum, we also provide live Q&A sessions that we call Online Performance Clinics.
Register for the next “Dynatrace Application Monitoring Demo with Live Q&A” session that is FREE to attend and in which you can stay totally anonymous from other attendees.
Main Topics for
- Oct 12: UEM-Based Test Automation
- Oct 19: Dashboarding with Dynatrace
- Oct 25: Optimizing Applications with Auto Pattern Detection
- Nov 2: PureLytics Stream and UEM Heatmap
- Nov 9: Monitoring Native Applications with Dynatrace AppMon ADK
- Nov 16: Mainframe Monitoring
- Dec 6: Dynatrace in Cloud Foundry
- Backlog Ideas: Dynatrace in Azure, Dynatrace in Open Shift, Deployment Automation, Mobile Native Monitoring, ...
- 30 Minutes Live Demo followed by 30 Minutes Live Q&A
- Submit questions to Dynatrace App Mon & UEM Open Q&A Forum and tag them with "forqandawebinar"
- Oct 12: 4PM CEST (Berlin), 10AM EDT (New York): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1181382740403858948
- Oct 19: 4PM CEST (Berlin), 10AM EDT (New York): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6351047820599361537
- Oct 25th: 4PM CEST (Berlin), 10AM EDT (New York): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6659290407888293892
- Nov 2nd: 4PM CET (Berlin), 11AM EDT (New York): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5949715081344972035
- Nov 9th: 4PM CET (Berlin), 11AM EDT (New York): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6919231449680093700
- Nov 16th: 4PM CET (Berlin), 10AM EDT (New York): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/164242126153775105
- Dec 6th: 4PM CET (Berlin), 10AM EDT (New York): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/243658751516326914
All Recordings available on our Dynatrace Live Q&A YouTube Channel:
What's New in Dynatrace 6.5 is available on APM University
If you have feedback, e.g.: better day of the week or better time during the day LET US KNOW.
Next Hands-On Performance Clinic Workshop: TBD
We also want to bring the "Performance Clinic" to the "offline world" - as a Performance Clinic Workshop. These are Hands-On workshops where you can Bring Your Own Application or Bring Your PurePath and we teach you how to best analyze your application using tools such as dynaTrace.
- 30 Minutes: How to do Frontend (Web, Mobile, Rich Client) Performance Engineering
- Real Life examples on why Mobile Applications and Web Sites failed to deliver good performance
- 15 Minutes: Hands-On: How to do a Frontend Performance Santiy Check
- 30 Minutes: How to do Backend (Java, .NET, PHP, Web Server, Database, ...) Performance Engineering
- Real Life examples on why Enterprise Applications failed or crashed during high load
- 15 Minutes: Hands-On: How to do a Backend Performance Santiy Check
- Rest of the time: Hands-On: I show you how you can analyze your own app
Planned workshop locations:
- US: New York, Toronto, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco
- EMEA: Munich, Hamburg