Our goal is to provide product support assistance through the resources available in the Dynatrace Community. In addition to answering your questions in our forum, we also provide live Q&A sessions that we call Online Performance Clinics.
Register for the next “Dynatrace Application Monitoring Demo with Live Q&A” session that is FREE to attend and in which you can stay totally anonymous from other attendees.
Main Topics for
- BREAK: I will be travelling all February and parts of March and therefore have to take a break from the clinics - but check out our Dynatrace SaaS Power Demos
- March 9th: Shift-Left Performance & Architecture Validation with Spring Boot Microservices, Jenkins and Dynatrace AppMon
- March 16th: Dynatrace Pipeline State UFO in Action!
- April 6th: Dynatrace AI-Driven Monitoring for Cloud Foundry
- April 19th: Dynatrace Artificial Intelligence and DAVIS
- May 2nd: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Fastpack
- Backlog Ideas: AI & DAVIS, Deployment Automation, Server Timeline Dashlet Explained, Mobile Native Monitoring, ...
- 30 Minutes Live Demo followed by 30 Minutes Live Q&A
- Submit questions to Dynatrace App Mon & UEM Open Q&A Forum and tag them with "forqandawebinar"
- Thu, Mar 9th: 4PM CET (Berlin), 10AM EDT (New York): Register for Shift-Left Performance and Architecture Validation
- Thu, Mar 16th: 4PM CET (Berlin), 10AM EDT (New York): Register for Dynatrace Pipeline State UFO in Action
- Thu, Apr 6th: 4PM CET (Berlin), 10AM EDT (New York): Register for AI-Driven Monitoring for Cloud Foundry
- Tue, May 2nd: 5PM CET (Berlin), 11AM EDT (New York): COMMING SOON!
What's New in Dynatrace 6.5 is available on APM University
If you have feedback, e.g.: better day of the week or better time during the day LET US KNOW.