Learn all about the great new features in the new release of the Dynatrace Synthetic Portal, scheduled for release on Wednesday, 5 April 2017 at 8:00 pm Eastern Time. This video highlights new features and enhancements, such as:
- The Dynatrace Synthetic platform is completely redefined on Big Data.
- Enhanced analysis workflows through data details to the waterfall chart facilitate analysis and troubleshooting.
- The new Test details page displays metrics critical to the user experience.
- From the Test details page, you can drill down to the enhanced waterfall chart for analysis, including instant network diagnostics.
- The Error analysis page identifies patterns of availability errors. It enables you to focus on tests that have errors, and view information that can help you troubleshoot and resolve performance problems.
- The new operations dashboards, available through the My Dashboards page, monitor the health of your tests. If a dashboard reveals performance problems, you can drill down to investigate the causes.
For detailed information about the release, see the Synthetic Monitoring Platform 2017 April Release notes.