Our goal is to provide product support through the resources available in the Dynatrace Community. In addition to answering your questions in our forum and responding to your product ideas, we would like to invite you to live Q&A sessions called Online DMI Clinics.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 3:00 PM CET (Berlin), 9:00 AM EST (New York)
- Register here!
Sebastian Kruk is a Technical Product Manager at Dynatrace. Sebastian's main areas of interest are DMI and user interface. During these sessions, he will be happy to solve your problems, answer questions, and share best practices around DMI.
- 30 minutes: Everything you should know about tile sections in DMI
- 30 minutes: A live Q&A session around DMI
- April 3, 2017: Building interactions within a single DMI report
- March 13, 2017: All about time in DMI reports
- February 20, 2017: What's new and what's changed in link configuration since DC RUM 12.4.10 release
The recording will be available on the Dynatrace University page.
If you have any further questions or suggestions for future webinar topics, or would like to suggest different webinar date and time, let us know!