Support Center Update

Documentation improvements are coming soon!

In the past few months, we’ve been working hard to improve and unify the technical documentation experience to make it easier for you to find answers to your questions faster than ever before and on your preferred device!

Over the next few months, we’ll start to roll out these improvements, which will include more use-case based content, better navigation, layout, responsive design, and super-fast loading pages. Also, all documentation will have a user-friendly and readable URL that is aligned with our website and begins with:

http://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/

As always, we encourage you to reach out to us with your feedback on how we can make the documentation better by posting in the Community Connect forum or by using the new page feedback feature. We are always interested in your feedback.

Product Updates

What's in Dynatrace AppMon 2017 May

Dynatrace AppMon 2017 May is the latest innovation that will supercharge all your teams involved with delivering and operating high-quality applications. In this webinar the product management team guides you through the new analytics and diagnostics use cases in the web interface.

Join us: Wednesday, May 31st from 11AM – NOON Eastern

Dynatrace AppMon has new releases!

New AppMon Plugin from the Dynatrace Community

If you have any questions, please leave a comment in our App Mon & UEM Plugins Forum.

Dynatrace Expert Services (DXS)

See Dynatrace University’s new AppMon videos for everyone

If you haven’t checked out what’s new in Dynatrace University for AppMon, now is a great time to get started. Now, at your fingertips, anyone can watch videos on Dynatrace technologies to learn how to use them and consider opportunities, whether you’re signed in to the University or not.

Discover the Path to Success

Setting up Dynatrace APM technologies is typically a rapid and smooth process. However, building the strategies that support performance culture through the right people and processes working together to support excellence in your digital business can be a real challenge. That’s why we’ve developed the Path to Digital Performance Management success program. This simple, phased approach is how Dynatrace Expert Services (DXS) helps you realize measurable value as quickly as possible. Read more about it here.

See the Video: Online Performance Clinic—Dynatrace AppMon Real User Experience

Join Dynatrace’s Brian Wilson and Andi Grabner to discover how to use AppMon’s user experience management (UEM) on your Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) store. Explore how the data collected can be used for both performance analysis and business intelligence. See also how UEM can be used early in the pipeline to enable fast feedback loops for better production rollout and happier customers.

Community Member of the Month for May 2017! 

We are very happy to announce that Yamini D. is our May Community Member of the Month! Yamini has been collaborating with others in the Dynatrace Community since September 2015.

Click this link to read what Yamini D. has to say about the Dynatrace Community.

Dynatrace University

Dynatrace digital experience monitoring combines real user monitoring, synthetic checks, mobile app monitoring, and big data analytics to provide full insights into each customer’s digital experience. Get started with spending 20 hours with a live instructor in Associate vILT. 

Education redefined. Learn now on Dynatrace University. All products, one-stop, more content than every before. Discover now!

Auto configuration, auto-discovery, redefined.  Deploy agents in seconds. Pretty awesome! Learn how now!

10 performance experts already certified in its first week on the market, and nearly 50 more already registered to take the new Dynatrace Associate Certification in May! Find out more here.

Some unique insights from certified professionals and what certification means to them:

“A certification means professionalism. It means that I am able to show my competence and abilities within the product immediately without having to demonstrate it to my peers.”

“A certification is a foundation in a product suite to build upon. It allows me to improve my knowledge and level in a product where it will help me identify what I am missing out on”

“I really enjoy preparing for certification because it is eye opening to see everything I don’t know that is possible with Dynatrace”

Community Tips and Tricks

Community Connect Forum

The new Community Connect forum has arrived! The Community Connect forum is the place to see and be seen by your fellow Dynatrace Community members. Want a list of tips and tricks for maximizing your Community experience? The Community Connect forum is a great starting point!

Share your tips with us!

Have a suggestion on improving your Community experience? We'd love to hear from you in our Community Connect forum!

• No labels