Our goal is to provide product support assistance through the resources available in the Dynatrace Community. In addition to answering your questions in our forum, we also provide live Q&A sessions that we call Online Performance Clinics.
Register for the next “Dynatrace Application Monitoring Demo with Live Q&A” session that is FREE to attend and in which you can stay totally anonymous from other attendees.
Main Topics for
- Interested in Dynatrace SaaS? Sign up for our Dynatrace SaaS Power Demos
- April 26th: What is Dynatrace AppMon May 2017 and How to Get Started
- May 2nd: Salesforce Commerce Cloud FastPack for Dynatrace AppMon
- May 10th: Dynatrace Artificial Intelligence and DAVIS
- May 31st: What is in Dynatrace AppMon 2017 May
- Backlog Ideas: Deployment Automation, Server Timeline Dashlet Explained, Mobile Native Monitoring, ...
- 30 Minutes Live Demo followed by 30 Minutes Live Q&A
- Submit questions to Dynatrace App Mon & UEM Open Q&A Forum and tag them with "forqandawebinar"
- Wed, April 26th: 5PM Berlin, 11AM New York: Register for What is Dynatrace AppMon May 2017 and How to Get Started
- Tue, May 2nd: 5PM Berlin, 11AM New York: Register for Salesforce Commerce Cloud FastPack for Dynatrace AppMon
- Wed, May 10th: 5PM Berlin, 11AM New York: COMING SOON
- Wed, May 31st: 5PM Berlin, 11AM New York: Register for What is in Dynatrace AppMon 2017 May
What's New in Dynatrace 6.5 is available on APM University
If you have feedback, e.g.: better day of the week or better time during the day LET US KNOW.