Our goal is to provide product support assistance through the resources available in the Dynatrace Community. In addition to answering your questions in our forum, we also provide live Q&A sessions that we call Online Performance Clinics.
Register for the next “Dynatrace Demo with Live Q&A” session that is FREE to attend and in which you can stay totally anonymous from other attendees.
Main Topics for
- Interested in Dynatrace SaaS? Sign up for our Dynatrace SaaS Power Demos
- May 10th: Leveling up your DevOps game with ChatOps, VoiceOps and virtual assistants
- May 31st: What is in Dynatrace AppMon 2017 May
- June 14th: Advanced real user monitoring: Agentless monitoring and SaaS vendor RUM
- June 21st: Power Web Dashboarding with Dynatrace AppMon
- Backlog Ideas: Deployment Automation, Server Timeline Dashlet Explained, Mobile Native Monitoring, ...
- 30 Minutes Live Demo followed by 30 Minutes Live Q&A
- Submit questions to Dynatrace App Mon & UEM Open Q&A Forum and tag them with "forqandawebinar"
- Wed, May 10th: 5PM Berlin, 11AM New York: Register for Leveling up your DevOps game with ChatOps, VoiceOps and Virtual Assistants
- Wed, May 31st: 5PM Berlin, 11AM New York: Register for What is in Dynatrace AppMon 2017 May
- Wed, June 14th: 4PM Berlin, 10AM New York: Registration starts soon
- Wed, June 21st: 4PM Berlin, 10AM New York: Registration starts soon
What's New in Dynatrace AppMon 6.5 and AppMon 2017 May is available on APM University
If you have feedback, e.g.: better day of the week or better time during the day LET US KNOW.