This year's Perform conference has an unbeatable list of VIPs, technical innovation that will blow your mind, and global customer stories from some heavy hitters. Think SAP, Verizon, Paypal, Citrix, Microsoft, Barbri, Travis Perkins and more....
In addition, here are 3 solid business reasons why you should register today:
1. Never before has it been so tough to deliver applications in the cloud. Yet, we have the answers.
Today’s IT environments are hyperscale and hypercomplex. At Perform 2018, we’ve got the most innovative and inspiring customer stories on modern day digital transformation that will advance your thinking and get you leading the charge on your organization’s next cloud initiative.
Each story is founded on candid insights and pragmatic advice – a truly unique opportunity to network with the most valuable minds navigating the digital performance landscape today.
2. Technology is changing rapidly – this is where you learn about the latest and greatest.
We’ve lined up the big cloud players, our best engineers, and the industry’s most influential CIOs so that you can learn all about things like:
- Shifting to the cloud - How to orchestrate a shift to microservices so you can scale like a true modern enterprise
- The most powerful cloud monitoring capabilities on the planet - Why full stack, AI-powered, automated performance monitoring is 100x faster to implement, scales to 100k hosts in minutes, requires 1/10th the resources and offers up 20X faster MTTR.
- World class digital experience measurement and monitoring strategies - The most advanced analytical and metrics-based DX approach that tells you exactly how user experience is impacting revenue.
- DevOps best practice – The secret tools and strategies of the teams powering lightning-fast innovation with incredible speed and accuracy.
3. 2,000 performance management experts ready to share and learn from.
This year’s event is anchored by not only a solid presentation line up but also a series of professional networking, social and interactive demo events that will allow you to pick the brains of like-minded experts…
Throw on top of all this two VIP presenters: Analyst, Brian Solis, and National Geographic author and adventurer, Alastair Humphreys.
All the event details are laid out below for you. Hope to see you there!
Perform 2018 – event details
The Bellagio, Las Vegas
January 29th- 31st
- Monday 29th - Hands-on training day and Partner day
- Tuesday January 30th - Main conference day #1
- Wednesday January 31st – Main conference day #2
*Closing party on Wednesday night is not to be missed!
Ready to sign up?
Get excited and hit this link now.
Don’t forget about our Hands-on Training day
Always jam-packed and garnering rave reviews, our HOT day is an awesome way to roll up your sleeves and dig into Dynatrace alongside peers and experts.
Only $700 USD and you can sign up here
Did you attend last year?
Your entitled to for a special discount off the price of $795 USD for general conference.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email@example.com or your sales manager to cash them in for a ticket to Perform.
Would you like to present on stage?
If you’re interested in sharing your digital transformation story, let me know – our event team would love to hear from you.