Enter Case number reference for associated cases.

Case #

Type: APM as a Service

Old Article ID: 5443

Old Article Type: diagnostic

Information:

Detail the contextual information specific to the issue; i.e. Product, Version, Agent, System, etc.

• Dynatrace Portal

Describe the problem, from the user perspective

I am experiencing an issue with the Dynatrace Portal. What information do you need from me in order to troubleshoot and resolve the problem?

Clearly list the Steps to resolve the issue

The Dynatrace Portal is monitored by Dynatrace AppMon; this permits our Network Operations Center and product developers to drill into errors as they occur, and quickly determine the root cause.

To assist Support in escalating and resolving your issue quickly, please provide the following information:

• Your Account Name – When you hover over the user icon at the top right corner of the Portal, the account name is displayed: Your Name @Account Name. It is also listed at the top of you profile page (select My Profile from the user menu).
  • The username you use to log in to the Portal.
  • The timeframe the issue occurred, including your local time zone.
  • A specific description of the issue. If an error message was displayed, the specific wording of the message, including a screenshot with the Reference Code if possible.

Note the underlying reason for the problem

When you an error occurs in the Dynatrace Portal, you may see a message with a Reference Code.

This code references the specific Dynatrace AppMon PurePath associated with the error. Providing this code will assist us in quickly identifying the issue.