You can have recurring maintenance windows for individual tests, for multiple tests, or for all tests in your account; you can only define one-time maintenance windows for individual tests.
Only users with the Account Primary, Account Admin, or Test Admin profile can create or manage maintenance windows.
To delete a maintenance window for a specific test, edit the test:
- Go to the Edit a TestType Test page for the test. For details, see Editing Tests in the documentation.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- In the Maintenance Windows section, click the Delete icon for the maintenance window.
- Click Update and Finish to save the change.
To delete a maintenance window assigned to multiple tests, including default (account-wide) maintenance windows:
- Go to the Maintenance windows page: open the features menu and select Maintenance window.
- If necessary, you can filter the maintenance window list to find the window you want to delete.
- Click the Remove icon ( X ) for the maintenance window. When prompted to confirm, click Yes.