In the Dynatrace Portal, providing email addresses for delivering a report is part of the report configuration. See Creating Reports in the documentation.
The reports available on the Reports tab of the Dynatrace Classic Portal are mainly for Backbone transactions. The only exception is the Perspective Report, which lets you compare the response time and availability, broken down by bandwidth for up to 4 tests. one from each of the following:
- Backbone on Public nodes
- Backbone on Private Agents
- Last Mile
- Private Peer
You can also configure a Saved Chart to be emailed on a daily basis. This can be done as long as the report contains 24 hours of data or less.
To configure a daily email for a Last Mile Saved Chart:
- In the Dynatrace Classic Portal, click Performance Tests tab.
- Click Last Mile
- Create a chart in the usual manner. For this purpose, the best method is to select a timeframe of Yesterday.
- From the chart page, click the Save Chart icon (the blue folder located in the upper right of the page). The Save Chart page appears.
- Type a name for the chart in the name field.
- If necessary, select the Expiration option button and enter an expiration date.
- Type the email addresses for the people who you want to be emailed the report in the Recipients box.
- Click Save chart.
You will begin receiving the emailed report the following morning.